Sanofi SA (SASY.PA)
|Market Cap (Mil.):||€110,532.90|
|Shares Outstanding (Mil.):||1,323.21|
BARCELONA - An experimental cholesterol-lowering drug from Sanofi and Regeneron Pharmaceuticals roughly halved the number of heart attacks and strokes in a clinical trial, researchers reported on Sunday.
* Good news for new PCSK9 drug class but needs confirmation
- The U.S. Food and Drug Administration said on Tuesday it has approved Sanofi SA's drug Cerdelga to treat patients with type 1 Gaucher disease, a rare genetic disorder.
Aug 19 - The U.S. Food and Drug Administration said on Tuesday it has approved Sanofi SA's drug Cerdelga to treat patients with type 1 Gaucher disease, a rare genetic disorder.
Aug 12 - French drugmaker Sanofi said on Tuesday it had delivered the first large-scale batches of an antimalarial drug made using semi-synthetic artemisinin, a key ingredient usually derived from the sweet wormwood plant.
* Indexes up: Dow 0.4 pct, S&P 0.6 pct, Nasdaq 1 pct (Updates to midday trading)
* Indexes up: Dow 0.3 pct, S&P 0.5 pct, Nasdaq 0.6 pct (Updates to market open, adds analyst comment)
* Futures up: Dow 75 pts, S&P 10 pts, Nasdaq 22.5 pts (Updates prices, adds Fischer comments)
NEW YORK, Aug 11 - U.S. stock index futures were higher on Monday, indicating that Friday's sharp rally could continue as it appeared less likely that the tense situation between Russia and Ukraine would escalate.
* MannKind gets $150 mln upfront, up to $775 mln in milestones