State Bank of India (SBI.BO)
28 Apr 2017
MUMBAI, April 13 The head of State Bank of India , the country's largest lender, said she expects a boost to annual profit of as much as 30 billion rupees ($465 million) in three years on cost and efficiency gains from the absorption of associate banks.
MUMBAI State Bank of India, the nation's top lender by assets, expects no nasty surprises on bad loans after merging five subsidiary banks with itself at the weekend in a deal that will help it save costs and gain scale, senior executives said.
BRIEF-State Bank of India concludes tap issue of $100 mln of existing $500 mln floating rate senior unsecured notes
* Says concluded tap issue of $100 million of existing $500 million floating rate senior unsecured notes Source text: http://bit.ly/2osFxZ1 Further company coverage:
* SBI merged 5 subsidiary banks with itself effective April 1
MUMBAI, April 3 State Bank of India, the nation's top lender by assets, expects to save costs and gain scale after merging its five subsidiary banks with itself, senior executives said on Monday, adding that there will be no big surprises in terms of bad loans after the merger.
* Exec says sees no nasty surprises in terms of NPLs after subsidiaries merger
* Says European Investment Bank confirms EUR 200 million long-term loan to SBI to support Indian large scale solar projects
* RBI - decided to assign the lead bank responsibility of districts hitherto held by the associate banks to State Bank of India Source text - (http://bit.ly/2oebFQi) Further company coverage:
* It has been decided to assign the SLBC convenorship of the state of Telangana to State Bank of India Source text: http://bit.ly/2oejk1a Further company coverage:
MUMBAI State Bank of India, the nation's top lender by assets, said on Friday it would begin the process for an initial public offering (IPO) of its life insurance arm, with plans to sell a 10 percent stake.