State Bank of India (SBI.NS)
25 Jul 2017
An affiliate of buyout firm Carlyle will buy a 26 percent stake in each of two credit card joint ventures of State Bank of India, the top Indian lender said on Friday.
July 21 An affiliate of buyout firm Carlyle will buy a 26 percent stake in each of two credit card joint ventures of State Bank of India, the top Indian lender said on Friday.
* Says to consider issue of long term AT1 bonds in domestic/overseas market Source text: http://bit.ly/2uFIyIn Further company coverage:
* Reduced charges will be applicable on transactions done through internet banking (INB), mobile banking (MB) services offered by bank
* Says bank's executive committee of central board accorded final approval for divestment of SBI's stake in SBI Life through IPO
* Says allotment of equity shares of face value of Re 1 each under qualified institutions placement
* Home loans above inr 7.5 million will be cheaper by 10 bps w.e.f. June 15, 2017 Source text: [State Bank of India (SBI) - the largest Home Loan Provider in India has taken another step to reduce home loan interest rates. Home Loans above Rs. 75 lakhs will now be cheaper by 10 bps w.e.f. 15th June, 2017. The revised interest rates will be 8.55% p.a. for salaried women borrowers. For others the rate of interest will be 8.60% p.a.] Further company coverage:
MUMBAI, June 9 State Bank of India said on Friday it may not need to tap equity markets for at least another year as its capital ratios will strengthen in the wake of this week's $2.3 billion share sale.
June 9 State Bank Of India chairman Arundhati Bhattacharya says:
* Says State Bank of India has concluded QIP of INR 150 billion which was launched on 5th June 2017