Ship Finance International Ltd (SFL.N)
BRIEF-Ship Finance International announced pricing of its offering of $225 mln aggregate principal amount of notes
* Announced pricing of its offering of $225 million aggregate principal amount of notes
* Ship Finance International Limited announces offering of convertible senior notes
* Q2 earnings per share view $0.51 -- Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S
* DESS and BTG have now agreed that dess will acquire remaining shares in DESS BTG, with settlement in shares, warrants and some cash
* Reported net operating income pursuant to u.s. Gaap for quarter was $57.2 million, or $0.61 per share
* Has agreed with Ship Finance to terminate the long-term charter for the 1998-built VLCC Front Vanguard. Ship Finance has simultaneously sold the vessel to an unrelated third party.