The Sage Group PLC (SGE.L)
|Market Cap (Mil.):||£3,996.17|
|Shares Outstanding (Mil.):||1,080.63|
* Acquisition of PAI Group Inc strengthens Sage's position in US market
LONDON, Aug 6 - Sage Group has appointed Stephen Kelly, the former boss of Micro Focus Intl who also led a British government efficiency drive, to replace Guy Berruyer as chief executive of the business software provider.
LONDON, Aug 6 - Sage Group has appointed Stephen Kelly, a former boss of Micro Focus Intl, to replace Guy Berruyer as chief executive of the business software provider.
* First nine months of year, group organic revenue has increased by 4.7 percent
* Shares down 6 pct (Adds CEO comments, analyst reaction, shares)
* Guy Berruyer has indicated to board his wish to retire as chief executive
LONDON, May 8 - The chief executive of British software company Sage Group, Guy Berruyer, said he would step down sometime in the next 11 months, by which time the group said it will be on track towards its goal of 6 percent organic revenue growth for 2015.
NEW YORK, April 24 (Reuters-peHUB) - The Gores Group has put Sage Automotive Interiors up for sale more than two years after buying the company, three sources said.
* The sage group plc - has appointed citigroup global markets limited to manage an irrevocable buyback programme during its close period within certain pre-set parameters