The Sage Group PLC (SGE.L)
30 Jan 2015
* Business remains on course to achieve targets of 6% organic revenue growth and 28% operating margin in 2015
* Sage advances after results (Updates prices, adds detail)
* Sage advances after results (Recasts, adds detail and quotes)
LONDON, Dec 3 - Britain's top share index edged lower from a one-week high on Wednesday, hit by renewed weakness in Royal Mail and oil majors even after UK economic data and some company earnings beat expectations.
LONDON, Dec 3 - Britain's top share index steadied near a one-week high on Wednesday, recouping most early losses, as data showed the country's services sector expanded faster than expected last month.
LONDON - Software firm Sage said it was on track to accelerate growth in 2015 after posting an underlying 5 percent rise in revenue and 8 percent rise in earnings, in the first set of results presented by new Chief Executive Stephen Kelly.
LONDON, Dec 3 - Britain's top share index edged lower from a one-week high on Wednesday, with energy shares retreating after a sharp rally in the previous session and Royal Mail slipping as regulators rejected its competition concerns.
* Appointed Citigroup Global Markets limited to manage an irrevocable buyback programme during its close period within certain pre-set parameters
* Acquisition of PAI Group Inc strengthens Sage's position in US market
LONDON, Aug 6 - Sage Group has appointed Stephen Kelly, the former boss of Micro Focus Intl who also led a British government efficiency drive, to replace Guy Berruyer as chief executive of the business software provider.