SuperGroup PLC (SGP.L)
21 Nov 2014
|Market Cap (Mil.):||£657.17|
|Shares Outstanding (Mil.):||80.98|
* Hans Schmitt, managing director international & wholesale, will step down from board and leave business on 31 December Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Shares down as much as 12.5 pct (Writes through, adds details, quotes)
LONDON, Oct 31 - SuperGroup, the British company behind the Superdry fashion brand, cut its full-year profit guidance on Friday, saying it had become the latest retailer to see demand for its winter wares fall victim to an unsually warm autumn.
* Ex-Co-Op boss Sutherland named CEO with immediate effect
LONDON, Oct 22 - SuperGroup, the British company behind the Superdry fashion brand, on Wednesday named ex-Co-operative Group boss Euan Sutherland as its new chief executive, replacing its founder Julian Dunkerton.
LONDON, Sept 4 - SuperGroup, the British company behind the Superdry fashion brand, forecast a year of profit growth after a 15.9 percent rise in first quarter sales and a good start to its autumn-winter season.
LONDON, Sept 4 - SuperGroup, the British company behind the Superdry fashion brand, said it was confident of delivering profitable growth in the 2014-15 year as it posted a 15.9 percent rise in first quarter sales.
* Total sales for Q1 period increasing by 15.9% to £87.0m
* FY underlying pretax profit rose 19 percent to 62 million stg
* Purchase returns to supergroup rights to trade superdry brand in denmark, norway and finland