Signet Jewelers Ltd (SIG.N)
23 Feb 2017
* Lazard Asset Management LLC reports 5.12 percent passive stake in Signet Jewelers Ltd as of December 31, 2016 - SEC filing Source text: (http://bit.ly/2kxwfsk) Further company coverage: (Bengaluru Newsroom: +91 806 749 1136)
* Signet jewelers ltd - has voted to expand board to 12 members and has appointed Brian A. Tilzer Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Signet Jewelers announces senior organizational changes to drive growth
Jan 17 Upscale jeweler Tiffany & Co said on Tuesday that its sales during the November-December holiday period were "somewhat lower" than it had expected, hurt by lower consumer spending and a drop in sales at its flagship store in New York.
NEW YORK (Reuters Breakingviews) - As the most recent merger boom winds down, the broken promises of over-eager corporate executives will begin to emerge in earnest. Contrary to the Wall Street spin, one plus one rarely amounts to more than two. The progress of three transactions from the start of the current cycle illustrates the ways investors will be let down in 2017.
* Indexes up: Dow 0.24 pct, S&P 0.19 pct, Nasdaq 0.37 pct (Adds details, comments, updates prices)
* Indexes up: Dow 0.2 pct, S&P 0.2 pct, Nasdaq 0.32 pct (Updates to open)
* Q3 signet's total sales were $1,186.2 million, down $30.2 million
* LGP Management reports 8.8% beneficial ownership of the voting stock of Signet Jewelers as of October 5, 2016 - SEC filing Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Abrams Bison Partners, L.P. reports stake of 6 pct in Signet Jewelers Ltd as of Sept 13 - SEC Filing Source text - http://bit.ly/2cr5lL7