U.S. Silica Holdings Inc (SLCA.N)
22 Aug 2017
* U.S. Silica expands board of directors with appointment of Diane K. Duren
* U.S. Silica Holdings Inc - transaction is expected to be accretive to earnings in Q3 of 2017
HOUSTON, Aug 1 Shares of U.S. Silica Holdings Inc fell as much as 11 percent on Tuesday after the sand producer reported smaller than expected volume in quarterly sand sales.
* U.S. Silica Holdings Inc announces second quarter 2017 results
HOUSTON, July 7 Shares tumbled on Friday for miners that supply sand to U.S. shale producers for use in fracking, as investors worried about a possible glut of the material the day after a major supplier announced a big new mine in West Texas, home to the Permian Basin, the largest U.S. oilfield.
* U.S. Silica holdings, inc. Announces first quarter 2017 results
* U.S. Silica Holdings Inc - U.S. Silica is acquiring patent and intellectual rights and supplier and customer relationships for approximately $18.7 million Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: