Constellation Brands Inc (STZ.N)
9 Dec 2016
BRIEF-REG-Constellation Brands' board of directors authorizes new $1 billion share repurchase program
* Constellation Brands Inc - new program is in addition to company's current $1 billion share repurchase program
(The following statement was released by the rating agency) CHICAGO, November 16 (Fitch) Fitch Ratings has upgraded the ratings of Constellation Brands, Inc. (Constellation), including the company's Issuer Default Rating (IDR) to 'BBB-' from 'BB+'. A complete list of rating actions follows at the end of this release. The Rating Outlook is Stable. The ratings upgrade for Constellation reflects the expected continuation of strong operating momentum and Fitch's expectation that leverage will be
Oct 31 Constellation Brands Inc, owner of Corona and Modelo beer, said on Monday it would buy a brewery in Mexico from Grupo Modelo, a subsidiary of Anheuser Busch InBev SA NV, for $600 million.
Oct 31 Constellation Brands Inc, owner of Corona and Modelo beer, said on Monday it would buy Obregon Brewery from Grupo Modelo, a subsidiary of Anheuser Busch InBev SA NV, for $600 million.
* Constellation Brands announces agreement to purchase brewery in obregon, mexico
* Sees fiscal 2016 U.S. GAAP diluted earnings per share $0.70 to $0.75
Constellation Brands Inc said on Monday it would sell its Canadian wine business to Ontario Teachers' Pension Plan for about C$1.03 billion ($775 million).
Oct 17 Constellation Brands Inc said on Monday it would sell its Canadian wine business to Ontario Teachers' Pension Plan for about C$1.03 billion ($775 million).
* Constellation has reached an agreement to sell its Canadian wine business to Ontario teachers' pension plan
* Constellation Brands Inc says agreement with Charles Smith Wines LLC to acquire Charles Smith Wines collection of five super and ultra premium wines Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
|Heineken N.V. (HEIN.AS)||€70.01||+1.17|
|Diageo plc (DGE.L)||2,043.00p||+14.00|
|Pernod Ricard SA (PERP.PA)||€100.95||+2.56|
|Brown-Forman Corporation (BFb.N)||$45.87||+0.23|
|Brown-Forman Corporation (BFa.N)||$48.23||+0.38|
|Beam Suntory Inc (BEAM.N)||--||--|
|Beam Suntory Inc (BEAM_pa.N)||--||--|
|Treasury Wine Estates Ltd (TWE.AX)||$10.35||+0.13|
|Boston Beer Company Inc (SAM.N)||$173.55||-1.40|