Constellation Brands Inc (STZ.N)
Constellation Brands Inc said on Monday it would sell its Canadian wine business to Ontario Teachers' Pension Plan for about C$1.03 billion ($775 million).
Oct 17 Constellation Brands Inc said on Monday it would sell its Canadian wine business to Ontario Teachers' Pension Plan for about C$1.03 billion ($775 million).
* Constellation has reached an agreement to sell its Canadian wine business to Ontario teachers' pension plan
* Constellation Brands Inc says agreement with Charles Smith Wines LLC to acquire Charles Smith Wines collection of five super and ultra premium wines Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
Oct 17 Constellation Brands Inc said it will sell its Canadian wine business to Ontario Teachers' Pension Plan in a deal valued at about C$1.03 billion ($775.02 million).
Oct 6 The following are the top stories in the Wall Street Journal. Reuters has not verified these stories and does not vouch for their accuracy.
* Exploring all options for Canadian wine business - CEO (Adds CEO comments)
* Constellation Brands Executive Says Now Targeting EBIT Growth For Beer Business In High Teens Range For Fiscal 2017 - Conf Call
Oct 5 Constellation Brands Inc reported a better-than-expected 16.6 percent jump in quarterly sales, primarily driven by robust demand for its beers such as Corona and Modelo, and the company raised its full-year profit forecast.
* Qtrly reported net sales $2,021 million versus $1,733 million last year
|Heineken N.V. (HEIN.AS)||€76.17||-2.83|
|Diageo plc (DGE.L)||2,190.00p||-13.50|
|Pernod Ricard SA (PERP.PA)||€107.60||-0.15|
|Brown-Forman Corporation (BFb.N)||$45.49||+0.02|
|Brown-Forman Corporation (BFa.N)||$47.80||-0.20|
|Beam Suntory Inc (BEAM.N)||--||--|
|Beam Suntory Inc (BEAM_pa.N)||--||--|
|Treasury Wine Estates Ltd (TWE.AX)||$11.22||--|
|Andrew Peller Ltd. (ADWa.TO)||$11.92||-0.07|
|Andrew Peller Ltd. (ADWb.TO)||$12.25||--|