Constellation Brands Inc (STZb.N)
19 Apr 2017
* Forecasts FY18 adj. profit of $7.70-$8.00/shr vs. est. $7.51/shr
* Constellation brands reports fiscal 2017 results and fiscal 2018 outlook
April 6 Constellation Brands Inc, the no. 3 U.S. beer company, reported a 5.5 percent rise in quarterly sales on Thursday, helped by strong demand for its beers such as Ballast Point and Corona.
* Constellation Brands Inc - in his new role, Newlands will oversee beer division, wine & spirits division and growth organization
BRIEF-REG-Constellation Brands' board of directors authorizes new $1 billion share repurchase program
* Constellation Brands Inc - new program is in addition to company's current $1 billion share repurchase program
(The following statement was released by the rating agency) CHICAGO, November 16 (Fitch) Fitch Ratings has upgraded the ratings of Constellation Brands, Inc. (Constellation), including the company's Issuer Default Rating (IDR) to 'BBB-' from 'BB+'. A complete list of rating actions follows at the end of this release. The Rating Outlook is Stable. The ratings upgrade for Constellation reflects the expected continuation of strong operating momentum and Fitch's expectation that leverage will be
Oct 31 Constellation Brands Inc, owner of Corona and Modelo beer, said on Monday it would buy a brewery in Mexico from Grupo Modelo, a subsidiary of Anheuser Busch InBev SA NV, for $600 million.
Oct 31 Constellation Brands Inc, owner of Corona and Modelo beer, said on Monday it would buy Obregon Brewery from Grupo Modelo, a subsidiary of Anheuser Busch InBev SA NV, for $600 million.
* Constellation Brands announces agreement to purchase brewery in obregon, mexico
* Sees fiscal 2016 U.S. GAAP diluted earnings per share $0.70 to $0.75
|Heineken N.V. (HEIN.AS)||€82.77||--|
|Diageo plc (DGE.L)||2,261.00||--|
|Pernod Ricard SA (PERP.PA)||€115.45||--|
|Brown-Forman Corporation (BFb.N)||$46.76||-0.56|
|Brown-Forman Corporation (BFa.N)||$47.17||-0.78|
|Beam Suntory Inc (BEAM.N)||--||--|
|Beam Suntory Inc (BEAM_pa.N)||--||--|
|Treasury Wine Estates Ltd (TWE.AX)||$12.01||-0.08|
|Boston Beer Company Inc (SAM.N)||$141.85||-2.45|