Constellation Brands Inc (STZb.N)
28 Jun 2016
June 3 Constellation Brands Inc is seeking a valuation of about C$1 billion ($772.02 million) for a possible initial public offering of its Canadian wine business this year, Bloomberg reported on Friday.
* CEO Robert Sands' 2016 total compensation was $9.3 million versus $8.6 million in 2015- SEC filing
* Bloomin' brands announces 2016 first quarter adjusted diluted eps of $0.47 and diluted eps of $0.29;
* Shares rise as much as 4.88, touch record high (Adds analyst comment; updates shares)
BRIEF-Constellation Brands agrees to buy Prisoner Wine Company's portfolio of brands from Huneeus Vintners
* Agreed to acquire Prisoner Wine Company's portfolio of brands from Huneeus Vintners
Jan 21 Dunkin' Brands Inc has signed a master franchise agreement with Grand Parade Investments Ltd to open its first Dunkin' Donuts and Baskin-Robbins restaurants in South Africa.
* Shares rise as much as 7.6 pct to record high (Adds details on new plant, expansions; updates shares)
Jan 7 Constellation Brands Inc reported a 6.4 percent rise in third-quarter net sales, helped by higher demand for its Corona and Modelo beer brands.
|Anheuser Busch Inbev SA (ABI.BR)||€113.70||+3.45|
|Heineken N.V. (HEIN.AS)||€80.92||+1.17|
|Diageo plc (DGE.L)||1,971.50p||+36.50|
|Pernod Ricard SA (PERP.PA)||€97.72||+2.60|
|Brown-Forman Corporation (BFb.N)||$95.40||+1.12|
|Brown-Forman Corporation (BFa.N)||$102.80||+0.96|
|Beam Suntory Inc (BEAM.N)||--||--|
|Beam Suntory Inc (BEAM_pa.N)||--||--|
|Treasury Wine Estates Ltd (TWE.AX)||$9.19||+0.06|
|Andrew Peller Ltd. (ADWa.TO)||$26.73||+0.06|