Sun Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd (SUN.BO)
18 Aug 2017
** Sun Pharmaceutical Industries' shares drop as much as 3.8 pct to 432.7 rupees, their lowest since April 2013
India's largest drugmaker Sun Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd posted a surprise quarterly loss on Friday due to one-off legal costs and pressure over prices in its largest market, the United States, casting a shadow over its growth prospects.
* Expects profit margin to improve in second-half of 2018 (Adds Managing Director comments from conference call)
* MD Dilip Shanghvi says on track to achieve $300 million synergies from Ranbaxy deal
Aug 11 India's largest drugmaker Sun Pharmaceutical Industries posted a surprise loss in the first quarter.
* June quarter consol net loss 4.25 billion rupees versus profit 20.34 billion rupees last year
Aug 9 Indian shares fell for a third consecutive session on Wednesday, dragged down by financial and healthcare stocks, as escalating tensions on the Korean peninsula hit regional markets.
** Sun Pharmaceutical Industries' shares slump as much as 5 pct to lowest since June 2013
* Unit agreed to acquire by way of allotment 203,135 series A preferred stock of Krystal Biotech Inc for $7 million Source text: (http://bit.ly/2vi3zH0) Further company coverage:
* Raises stake in Zenotech from 46.85 percent of pre rights issue capital to 57.56 percent of post rights issue capital Source text - http://bit.ly/2u1jh7f Further company coverage: