Sun Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd (SUN.BO)
MUMBAI Sun Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd, India's largest drugmaker, said on Wednesday the U.S. health regulator has informed the company of more concerns found at its Halol manufacturing plant after a recent inspection.
* Announcement of launches first branded ophthalmic product Bromsite in USA
- Note: Reuters has not verified this story and does not vouch for its accuracy
* Says company has entered into an agreement to acquire 85.1% of JSC Biosintez, a Russian pharmaceutical company
MUMBAI Sun Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd does not expect pressure on generic drug prices in the United States to abate anytime soon, its managing director said on Thursday, signalling a challenging year ahead in the company's largest market.
* Says expects pricing pressure in U.S. to continue (Adds comments from conference call)
* India's Sun Pharma said it was unsure if Halol plant would be cleared in the next five months, as the FDA may take time Further company coverage: (Reporting By Zeba Siddiqui)
* Sun Pharmaceutical Industries exec says awaiting US FDA reinspection of Halol plant
MUMBAI, Nov 10 Sun Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd , India's largest drugmaker, reported on Thursday a quarterly profit that more than doubled from last year, outpacing analysts' expectations.
* Says approves scheme of amalgamation of Sun Pharma Medisales, Ranbaxy Drugs Ltd, Gufic Pharma, Vidyut Investments into co Source text: http://bit.ly/2g0Jbpb Further company coverage: