Sun Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd (SUN.NS)
MUMBAI, May 26 Sun Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd , India's largest drugmaker by sales, reported a 13.6 percent drop in its fourth-quarter profit due to slow sales in the United States.
* Consensus forecast for March quarter consol profit was 14.95 billion rupees
* Sun Pharma announces U.S. FDA filing acceptance of Biologics License Application (bla) for tildrakizumab Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Says US FDA filing acceptance of biologics license application (BLA) for Tildrakizumab
** Generic drug maker's shares fall as much as 5.9 pct to $105.70; biggest intraday pct drop in more than 5 months
Indian shares ended lower on Tuesday, dragged down by healthcare stocks and as investors booked profit in recent outperformers such as ITC Ltd.
** Sun Pharmaceutical Industries falls as much as 6 pct to 601.500 rupees to its lowest since Nov. 9
* Says validation of regulatory filing of tildrakizumab with the european medicines agency (EMA) by Almirall.
* Taro Pharmaceuticals Inc. (Canada) entered into deal to acquire all issued and outstanding shares of Thallion Pharma
MUMBAI India's largest drugmaker Sun Pharmaceutical Industries said U.S. regulators plan to lift a ban on its Mohali plant in northern India, paving the way for a resumption of exports to the company's biggest market after four years.