Savills PLC (SVS.L)
June 29 - The following financial services industry appointments were announced on Monday. To inform us of other job changes, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
** UK estate agent under pressure after brokerage Peel Hunt says average commission rates are heading only heading in one direction - down
* Against a backdrop which remains broadly supportive of global property markets, anticipate that performance will continue to be in line with expectations
* "We expect much of deferred demand from pre-election period to flow back into prime market over remainder of 2015 and 2016"
* Proposed acquisition of Smiths Gore builds scale of Savills UK's rural business
March 19 - International estate agent Savills Plc posted a 21 percent rise in pretax profit for 2014, helped by a record performance in Britain, led by London, and its acquisition of U.S. group Studley in May.
* Following transaction, combined business will be re-branded savills investment management Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Underlying group profit before tax* up 34% to £100.5m, £104.3m in constant currency, (2013: £75.2m)
* SEB divests its German real estate investment management business
* Shares open 8.1 percent higher after raising 2014 profit guidance Further company coverage: (London Equities Newsroom)