Tata Coffee Ltd (TACO.NS)
28 Jun 2017
BRIEF-Tata Coffee seeks members' nod for re-appointing K. Venkataramanan as executive director – finance & CFO
* Seeks members' nod for re-appointment of K. Venkataramanan as executive director – finance & chief financial officer Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Consol net profit in March quarter last year was 136.5 million rupees as per Ind-AS; consol total income was INR 4.07 billion Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Says infused $4.75 million in the equity capital of Tata Coffee Vietnam Company Source text: [Tata Coffee Limited has informed the Exchange vide letter dated May 05,2015 that This has reference to our earlier communication dated 19th December, 2016, wherein we had informed you that the Board of Directors of the Company has approved the setting up of a state-of-the-art greenfield Freeze Dried Instant Coffee facility in Vietnam of 5000 MT capacity per annum through a Subsidiary Company with an E
* Tata Coffee Limited clarifies on news item "tata group exploring merger of Tata Global Beverages Limited and Tata Coffee Limited"
* Tata Global Beverages clarifies on news item "Tata Group exploring merger of Tata Global Beverages Limited and Tata Coffee Limited"
* Dec quarter consol total income from operations 4.13 billion rupees