Tata Motors Ltd (TAMO.NS)
|Market Cap (Mil.):||Rs1,584,239.00|
|Shares Outstanding (Mil.):||3,218.68|
(The following statement was released by the rating agency) BARCELONA/CHICAGO/LONDON, November 25 (Fitch) Fitch Ratings has published its new Rating Navigators for Daimler AG, Fiat Chrysler Automobiles N.V., Ford Motor Company, General Motors Company, Honda Motor Co., Ltd, Hyundai Motor Company, Jaguar Land Rover Automotive plc, Nissan Motor Co., Ltd, Peugeot S.A., Renault SA, Tata Motors Limited, Toyota Motor Corporation and Volkswagen AG. These reports should be read in conjunction with th
* BSE index gains 0.12 pct; NSE index adds 0.23 pct * Weak rupee dims prospects of rate cuts * Foreign investors' buying of Indian shares slows down * Kotak, ING Vysya hit record highs on report of M&A talk By Abhishek Vishnoi MUMBAI, Nov 20 - Indian shares edged up on Thursday as exporters such as Infosys Ltd rallied after the rupee fell to a nine-month low, although the weaker local currency hit other blue-chips such as Tata Motors by tempering hopes of interest
Reuters Market Eye - HDFC Bank falls 1.4 percent, Tata Motors down 1.6 percent.
* HDFC Bank falls 1.4 pct, Tata Motors down 1.6 pct. * Larsen & Toubro down 1.1 pct and Axis Bank falls 1.3 pct. * Declining rupee lowers prospects of early rate cuts by the central bank. * Reserve Bank of India's monetary policy review on Dec. 2. * Most in markets expect RBI to cut benchmark interest rates by March 2015. * Rupee on Thursday fell to as much as 62.22, its lowest level since Feb. 20. * Weakness in the rupee is negative for importers and India's current account. (abhishek.vish
* BSE index rises to record high of 28,294.01 * NSE index marks all-time high of 8,455.65 * FIIs sell shares for the first time in 3 weeks By Abhishek Vishnoi MUMBAI, Nov 19 - Indian shares fell on Wednesday, retreating from record highs hit earlier in the session as investors pared positions in blue-chips such as Tata Motors after overseas investors marked their first sale of cash shares in three weeks. Foreign institutional investors sold Indian shares worth 1.02
MUMBAI, Nov 19 - Indian shares fell on Wednesday, retreating from record highs hit earlier in the session as investors pared positions in blue-chips such as Tata Motors after overseas investors marked their first sale of cash shares in three weeks.
* BSE index rises to record high of 28,205.71 * NSE index marks all-time high of 8,438.1 * SBI rises to 3-1/2 year high on Q2 asset quality * Tata Motors rises to all-time high on JLR's earnings By Abhishek Vishnoi MUMBAI, Nov 17 - Indian shares rose to record highs on Monday as state-run lenders rallied after State Bank of India reported better-than-expected asset quality in July-September, raising hopes for a revival in a sector laden by bad loans. Sentiment
Reuters Market Eye - Tata Motors shares gain 2.7 pct after July-Sept earnings.
* Tata Motors shares gain 2.7 pct after July-Sept earnings. * Key unit Jaguar Land Rover's operating margin at 19.4 percent bests some estimates - traders. * Better operating profit led by strong margins in JLR more than compensates for higher losses in domestic business - Jefferies * Tata Motors needs to raise equity capital to shore up its debilitated balance sheet, Jefferies added. * Kotak raises its price target on Tata Motors to 680 rupees from 570 rupees. (abhishek.vishnoi@thomsonreuter
NEW DELHI/MUMBAI - Tata Motors Ltd , India's biggest automaker by revenue, said profit dropped seven percent in the second quarter, disappointing market expectations of a rise after a sharp drop in car sales at home.