Thomas Cook Group plc (TCG.L)
27 Nov 2015
* Shares climb 8 pct (Recasts, adds CEO comment, analyst comment, share price,)
LONDON, Nov 25 British holiday company Thomas Cook said confidence in its progress in the current financial year meant it could restart dividend payments in early 2017, as it reported an expected 4 percent drop in annual profit.
* ABTA says at least 9,000 British holidaymakers in the resort
LONDON, Nov 5 Shares in holiday companies Thomas Cook and TUI Group fell on Thursday after Britain stopped flights to a major Egyptian tourist resort, raising the possibility of cancellations and a drop in demand for holidays to Egypt.
* Appointment of Dawn Airey to role of senior independent director with effect from Oct.1, 2015
LONDON, Sept 24 Holiday firm Thomas Cook has said booking volumes and prices for the coming winter were ahead of last year, sending its shares to their highest in nearly two months.
LONDON, Sept 24 Travel company Thomas Cook maintained its guidance for growth this year and said late summer trading had seen strong demand for holidays to Greece and Egypt.
** British tour operator Thomas Cook Group up c.2 pct, among top gainers on FTSE midcap index & tops list on broader FTSE leisure index
* Posts Q3 operating profit, summer hols 78 pct sold (Adds CEO, analyst comment, shares)
* Shares fall 1.9 percent at open after firm says Tunisia, Greece events to hit FY profit