Tata Consultancy Services Ltd (TCS.NS)
* Says TCS named title sponsor of Japanese super formula championship team TCS Nakajima Racing Source text - (http://bit.ly/2mkHMJa) Further company coverage:
MUMBAI India's top software services exporter Tata Consultancy Services(TCS) will buy back shares worth up to 160 billion rupees ($2.4 billion), it said on Monday, adding to pressure on similarly cash-rich rival Infosys to follow suit.
* Says CEO Rajesh Gopinathan and COO NG Subramaniam appointed to board Source text: http://bit.ly/2lmNkDH Further company coverage:
* Says Ramakrishnan takes over from Rajesh Gopinathan, who has been appointed as CEO and MD of TCS Source text: http://bit.ly/2lmxrgk Further company coverage:
* Received a letter from Tata Sons nominating N. Chandrasekaran as chairman of co in place of Ishaat Hussain
MUMBAI, Feb 20 Tata Consultancy Services Ltd , India's top software services exporter, said on Monday it would buy back up to 160 billion rupees ($2.39 billion) worth shares.
* The first two alerts were first sourced from TV and later confirmed off a press release on the NSE Source text - (http://bit.ly/2lC4u2O) Further company coverage:
Indian shares ended higher on Thursday, driven by gains in IT stocks after Tata Consultancy Services said its board would consider a share buyback plan next week.
Feb 16 Indian shares edged up on Thursday with IT stocks leading the gains after Tata Consultancy Services Ltd said its board would consider a share buyback plan at a meeting next week.
** Shares of Tata Consultancy Services Ltd rise as much as 2.7 pct, highest since Sept 7, 2016