Tata Consultancy Services Ltd (TCS.NS)
17 Sep 2014
|Market Cap (Mil.):||Rs4,996,422.00|
|Shares Outstanding (Mil.):||1,958.73|
Reuters market Eye - Tata Consultancy Services Ltd's shares gain 0.3 percent after the company on Monday reiterated its revenue and margin outlook for FY 2015.
* Tata Consultancy Services Ltd's shares gain 0.3 percent after the company on Monday reiterated its revenue and margin outlook for FY 2015. * Analysts say, this helps in light of the recent cut in outlook from Cognizant Technology Solutions Corp and Accenture Plc. * Will give them confidence to roll over current valuation multiples for TCS' to expected FY17 earnings, analysts add. * TCS is currently trading at 22 times of 12-month forward earnings, Thomson Reuters data shows. (abhishek.vis
* BSE index gains 0.07 pct; NSE ends 0.09 pct lower * Maruti Suzuki gains after Credit Suisse raises target price By Abhishek Vishnoi MUMBAI, Aug 25 - India's NSE index edged lower on Monday after hitting a second consecutive record high as gains in blue chips such as Tata Consultancy Services were offset by a slump in resources firms following the top court's ruling on coal allocations. India's Supreme Court on Monday held as illegal all coal blocks allocated by the g
MUMBAI - Tata group will invest about $35 billion over the next three years to focus on new business areas such as infrastructure, defence and aerospace, as well as expanding its global footprint.
MUMBAI, July 30 - Indian conglomerate Tata group will invest about $35 billion over the next three years to focus on new business areas such as infrastructure, defence and aerospace, as well as expanding its global footprint.
* Q1 net profit at 50.58 bln rupees vs 48.86 bln estimates
* NSE ends 0.21 pct higher; BSE index gains 0.04 pct * Crompton Greaves jumps on demerger proposal * Mahindra and Mahindra slumps after block deals * Strides Arcolab gains; Mankekar raises stake to 4.7 pct By Abhishek Vishnoi MUMBAI, July 17 - Indian shares rose for a third straight session on Thursday as lenders such as Kotak Mahindra Bank extended gains on upbeat sentiment as the central bank exempted long-term bonds for the infrastructure sector from reserve req
Reuters Market Eye - The broader Nifty inches up 0.14 percent, lead by gains in defensive stocks from pharmaceutical and IT sectors on caution ahead of key earnings including Tata Consultancy Services.
Reuters Market Eye - Shares in Tata Consultancy Services Ltd gain in early trading on Monday after the company kept its outlook on first-quarter margins and revenue unchanged on Friday.
* Shares in India's Tata Consultancy Services Ltd gain as much as 2.5 percent in early trading on Monday after the company kept its outlook on first-quarter margins and revenue unchanged on Friday. * An audio webcast of the event is available on the TCS website at: (http://link.reuters.com/wug22w) * TCS continues to see stronger first half versus second half for FY15, says investment bank Macquarie in a note to its clients. (firstname.lastname@example.org / abhishek.vishnoi.thomsonreut