Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd (TEVA.N)
* Teva announces positive top-line data from second phase 3 study of SD-809 in Tardive Dyskinesia (TD)
-- Note: Reuters has not verified this story and does not vouch for its accuracy
* To pay Regeneron $250 million upfront, share equally in global commercial value, ongoing research & development costs of about $1 billion
* Regeneron and Teva announce global collaboration to develop and commercialize Fasinumab, an investigational NGF antibody for chronic pain
Sept 20 Regeneron Pharmaceuticals Inc and Israeli drugmaker Teva Pharmaceutical Industries on Tuesday said they would co-develop Regeneron's experimental new type of pain drug and together market the medicine if it succeeds in trials and is approved.
BRIEF-Teva announces results from exploratory 52-week phase 2 PRIDE-HD study of Pridopidine in Huntington disease
* Announces results from exploratory 52-week phase 2 PRIDE-HD study of pridopidine in Huntington disease
* Teva strengthens injectables portfolio with the launch of an authorized generic of Cubicin (Daptomycin for injection) in the United States Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
JERUSALEM, Sept 15 Teva Pharmaceutical Industries is collaborating with Intel Corp to develop a wearable device and machine learning platform for Huntington disease patients, Teva said on Thursday.
Sept 15 Teva Pharmaceutical Ltd Says It Will Deploy The Technology Platform In A Sub
Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd said Friday it aims to win U.S. approval by late 2017 or early 2018 for its version of Mylan NV's EpiPen device for treating severe allergic reactions, a move that would challenge the branded product's overwhelming market dominance.