Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd (TEVA.N)
2 Dec 2016
JERUSALEM Israel's Teva Pharmaceuticals has partnered with Tel Aviv-based Syqe Medical to market in Israel medical cannabis for pain management that is administered with an inhaler.
JERUSALEM, Nov 28 Israel's Teva Pharmaceuticals has partnered with Tel Aviv-based Syqe Medical to market in Israel medical cannabis for pain management that is administered with an inhaler.
* Aurobindo Pharma Ltd says Arrow Generiques to acquire select assets in France from Teva
* Cuts 2016 revenue outlook to $21.6-$21.9 bln from $22-$22.5 bln
* Says cut 2016 outlook due to lower revenue from new drug launches which will now come in 2017 or 2018
TEL AVIV, Nov 15 Teva Pharmaceutical Industries reported better than expected third-quarter profit as sales were boosted by its $40.5 billion acquisition of Allergan's generic drug business on Aug. 2.
* Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd - generic medicines revenues in q3 of 2016 were $2.9 billion, an increase of 32 pct compared to q3 of 2015
* Announced appointment of David Stark to position of chief legal officer
* Teva Pharmaceutical Industries - approval of generic Tribenzor in U.S. and is in final stages of launch preparation
* Teva Pharmaceuticals and IBM expand global partnership to enable drug development and chronic disease management with Watson Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Bangalore.firstname.lastname@example.org)