Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd (TEVA.N)
27 Mar 2017
JERUSALEM, March 23 Teva Pharmaceutical Industries' plans to end unprofitable activities and freeze recruitment, but said Israeli media reports of up to 6,000 layoffs were incorrect.
JERUSALEM, March 23 Teva Pharmaceutical Industries may fire as many as 6,000 workers worldwide as part of a multi-year efficiency plan, Israel's Calcalist news website reported on Thursday.
* OncBioMune announces term sheet to acquire Norepinefrine from Teva Pharmaceuticals in Mexico
* Teva Pharmaceutical Industries has agreed to sell a small stake in Israel-based Gamida Cell and in return will increase its holdings in Clal Biotechnology, the companies said on Sunday.
* Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd - FDA has assigned a prescription drug user fee act (PDUFA) goal date of August 30, 2017.
NEW YORK Mick McGuire, founder of activist hedge fund Marcato Capital Management, told CNBC on Monday that Deckers Outdoor Corp had erred by investing significantly in physical retail stores.
NEW YORK, Feb 13 Mick McGuire, founder of activist hedge fund Marcato Capital Management, told CNBC on Monday that Deckers Outdoor Corp had erred by investing significantly in physical retail stores.
* Teva said to weigh options for branded generics to reduce debt - Bloomberg, citing sources
TEL AVIV Teva Pharmaceutical Industries is seeking a new chief executive with deep drug industry experience, the Israel-based company said on Monday as it looks to restore confidence after a series of missteps and the departure of CEO Erez Vigodman.
* Shares in New York up 4 percent in early trade (Recasts with comments about CEO, adds details from conference call, analyst)