Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd (TEVA.N)
20 Jan 2017
* Teva receives FDA approval for VANTRELATM ER (hydrocodone bitartrate) extended-release tablets formulated with proprietary abuse deterrence technology Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
A U.S. appeals court on Thursday said Eli Lilly and Co may block Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd from selling a generic equivalent of its top-selling lung cancer drug Alimta, in a closely-watched patent case.
Jan 12 A U.S. appeals court on Thursday ruled in favor of Eli Lilly & Co in a closely-watched patent case, saying a lower court judge correctly found Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd and other companies liable for inducing the infringement of Lilly's lung cancer drug Alimta.
Jan 12 U.S. Appeals Court rules for Eli Lilly and against Teva Pharmaceutical in Alimta patent case -- court ruling
* Sees 2017 non-GAAP net revenue $23.8 billion - $24.5 billion
* Sees mid-to-single digit pct price erosion in U.S. generics
Jan 6 Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd , the world's biggest generic drug maker, forecast 2017 revenue and profit missing analysts' estimates.
Jan 6 Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd , the world's biggest generic drug maker, forecast 2017 revenue and profit below analysts' estimates.
* Teva CEO: we continue to see challenges as a company and as an industry and we expect some of these challenges to continue in 2017: conf call
* Teva Exec: we expect to see mid single-digit price erosion to continue in our base business in the United States: conf call