Tiffany & Co (TIF.N)
19 Jul 2017
* Most recently served as Diesel CEO (Adds background, analyst comment)
* In connection with employment as chief executive officer, Bogliolo will receive annual base salary of $1.4 million - SEC filing Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
July 13 Jewelry retailer Tiffany & Co said it appointed former Bulgari SpA executive Alessandro Bogliolo as chief executive officer effective Oct. 2.
* Tiffany & co. names Alessandro Bogliolo chief executive officer
* Says declared a regular quarterly dividend of $0.50 per share of common stock Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Bengaluru Newsroom: +1 646 223 8780)
May 24 Tiffany & Co reported a surprise drop in comparable sales, underscoring the upscale jeweler's struggles with weak demand at home and a strong dollar that has crimped spending by tourists.
May 24 Tiffany & Co reported a surprise drop in quarterly comparable sales due to lower spending by tourists and domestic customers in the Americas.
* Q1 earnings per share view $0.70 -- Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S
ZURICH, April 25 A Dutch appeals court ruled on Tuesday that Swatch Group deserved compensation in a $400 million row with U.S. luxury goods maker Tiffany over a failed watch venture.
* Says evaluating whether to appeal against Dutch court ruling it must pay Swatch damages
|DGSE Companies, Inc. (DGSE.A)||$1.67||+0.02|
|Blue Nile Inc (NILE.OQ)||--||--|
|Zale Corporation (ZLC.N)||--||--|
|Lao Feng Xiang Co Ltd (600612.SS)||¥44.29||+0.29|
|Lao Feng Xiang Co Ltd (900905.SS)||$3.84||+0.00|
|Torgovyi dom TSUM OAO (Parent) (TZUM.MM)||--||--|
|Ross Stores, Inc. (ROST.OQ)||$54.42||--|
|Express, Inc. (EXPR.N)||$6.29||+0.08|
|Movado Group, Inc (MOV.N)||$24.45||+0.55|
|Movado Group, Inc (MOVAA.PK)||$0.00||--|