Tiffany & Co (TIF.N)
29 Jul 2014
|Market Cap (Mil.):||$12,678.61|
|Shares Outstanding (Mil.):||129.04|
July 21 - Upscale jeweler Tiffany & Co said Michael Kowalski, its chief executive of 15 years, would retire next year and President Frederic Cumenal would succeed him.
July 21 - Tiffany & Co said its Chief Executive Michael Kowalski would retire and Frederic Cumenal, currently the jewelry maker's president, would succeed him.
* Fed begins policy exit talks, split on view of U.S. job market
* FOMC minutes show Fed discussed policy exit strategy in April
* Indexes up: Dow 0.71 pct, S&P 0.43 pct, Nasdaq 0.24 pct (Updates to midday)
* Indexes up: Dow 0.76 pct, S&P 0.56 pct, Nasdaq 0.59 pct (Updates to open, adds quote)
May 21 - Tiffany & Co raised its full-year profit forecast after the jewelry chain reported better-than-expected quarterly results as new collections drove sales in the United States, its biggest market.
* Futures up: Dow 45 pts, S&P 5 pts, Nasdaq 9.5 pts (Updates prices, adds Target earnings)
NEW YORK, May 21 - U.S. stock index futures advanced on Wednesday, putting the S&P 500 on track to rebound from a broad selloff in the prior session ahead of the release of minutes from the most recent meeting of the U.S. Federal Reserve.
May 21 - Tiffany & Co reported a 13 percent rise in quarterly sales as the company's increasing focus on lower-priced jewelry attracted customers in the United States, its biggest market.
|DGSE Companies, Inc. (DGSE.A)||$1.55||+0.06|
|Blue Nile Inc (NILE.OQ)||$26.18||-0.14|
|Zale Corporation (ZLC.N)||--||--|
|Lao Feng Xiang Co Ltd (600612.SS)||¥28.22||-0.18|
|Lao Feng Xiang Co Ltd (900905.SS)||$2.70||+0.03|
|Torgovyi dom TSUM OAO (Parent) (TZUM.MM)||--||--|
|Ross Stores, Inc. (ROST.OQ)||$63.87||-0.08|
|Express, Inc. (EXPR.N)||$15.84||+0.02|
|Movado Group, Inc (MOV.N)||$40.20||+0.56|
|Movado Group, Inc (MOVAA.PK)||$0.00||0.00|