Tiffany & Co (TIF.N)
|Market Cap (Mil.):||$13,141.52|
|Shares Outstanding (Mil.):||129.29|
* Dow up 0.09 pct, S&P up 0.01 pct, Nasdaq off 0.02 pct (Updates to close, adds quote)
* Dow, S&P and Nasdaq all move less than 0.1 pct (Updates to mid-afternoon, changes byline)
* Dow, S&P and Nasdaq all move less than 0.1 pct (Updates to afternoon trading)
* Raises full-year profit view to $4.20-$4.30 from $4.15-$4.25
* Dow, S&P and Nasdaq all move less than 0.1 pct (Updates to midday trading)
* Indexes: Dow, S&P flat, Nasdaq down 0.1 pct (Updates to open)
Aug 27 - Upscale jeweler Tiffany & Co reported a 16 percent rise in quarterly profit as sales grew strongly in the Americas and the Asia-Pacific region.
CALGARY, Alberta, Aug 7 - Canadian Natural Resources Ltd said on Thursday its Tiffany production platform in the North Sea was expected to restart in mid-August after a shutdown.
* Industry worried about mixing synthetic with natural diamonds
July 21 - Upscale jeweler Tiffany & Co said Michael Kowalski, its chief executive of 15 years, would retire next year and President Frederic Cumenal would succeed him.
|DGSE Companies, Inc. (DGSE.A)||$1.45||-0.06|
|Blue Nile Inc (NILE.OQ)||$28.40||+0.25|
|Zale Corporation (ZLC.N)||--||--|
|Lao Feng Xiang Co Ltd (600612.SS)||¥27.77||+0.02|
|Lao Feng Xiang Co Ltd (900905.SS)||$2.78||+0.02|
|Torgovyi dom TSUM OAO (Parent) (TZUM.MM)||--||--|
|Ross Stores, Inc. (ROST.OQ)||$75.42||+0.19|
|Express, Inc. (EXPR.N)||$17.34||+0.35|
|Movado Group, Inc (MOV.N)||$37.13||+0.06|
|Movado Group, Inc (MOVAA.PK)||$0.00||0.00|