Tiffany & Co (TIF.N)
26 May 2017
* Says declared a regular quarterly dividend of $0.50 per share of common stock Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Bengaluru Newsroom: +1 646 223 8780)
May 24 Tiffany & Co reported a surprise drop in comparable sales, underscoring the upscale jeweler's struggles with weak demand at home and a strong dollar that has crimped spending by tourists.
May 24 Tiffany & Co reported a surprise drop in quarterly comparable sales due to lower spending by tourists and domestic customers in the Americas.
* Q1 earnings per share view $0.70 -- Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S
ZURICH, April 25 A Dutch appeals court ruled on Tuesday that Swatch Group deserved compensation in a $400 million row with U.S. luxury goods maker Tiffany over a failed watch venture.
* Says evaluating whether to appeal against Dutch court ruling it must pay Swatch damages
ZURICH, April 25 A Dutch appeals court ruled on Tuesday that Swatch Group deserves compensation in a row with U.S. luxury goods maker Tiffany over a failed watch venture.
* Tiffany & Co - CEO Frederic Cumenal's 2016 total compensation was $10.1 million versus $9.4 million in 2015 - SEC filing Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Q4 adj. profit $1.45/shr vs. est. $1.38/shr (Adds details, analyst comment)
* Lower spending that we attributed to Chinese tourists in other regions in 2016 may have led to some of the higher spending from local consumers within China
|DGSE Companies, Inc. (DGSE.A)||$1.64||-0.03|
|Blue Nile Inc (NILE.OQ)||--||--|
|Zale Corporation (ZLC.N)||--||--|
|Lao Feng Xiang Co Ltd (600612.SS)||¥43.20||-0.01|
|Lao Feng Xiang Co Ltd (900905.SS)||$3.69||-0.00|
|Torgovyi dom TSUM OAO (Parent) (TZUM.MM)||--||--|
|Ross Stores, Inc. (ROST.OQ)||$63.52||+0.52|
|Express, Inc. (EXPR.N)||$7.85||+0.03|
|Movado Group, Inc (MOV.N)||$21.40||-0.75|
|Movado Group, Inc (MOVAA.PK)||--||--|