Tiffany & Co (TIF.N)
|Market Cap (Mil.):||$12,196.38|
|Shares Outstanding (Mil.):||129.29|
(The following statement was released by the rating agency) NEW YORK, September 22 (Fitch) Fitch Ratings has assigned an Issuer Default Rating (IDR) of 'A-' to Tiffany & Co. (Tiffany). Fitch has also assigned an 'A-' rating to Tiffany's senior unsecured facilities and senior unsecured notes. The Rating Outlook is Stable. KEY RATING DRIVERS The ratings reflect Tiffany's strong positioning in the mid- to high-tier global luxury jewelry market supporting mid-single digit top line growth, high E
NEW YORK - Luxury goods retailers Gucci and Tiffany failed to persuade a U.S. appeals court to require major Chinese banks to freeze the assets of alleged counterfeiters in a pair of cases that have drawn the attention of U.S. and Chinese regulators.
NEW YORK, Sept 17 - Luxury goods retailers Gucci and Tiffany failed to persuade a U.S. appeals court to require major Chinese banks to freeze the assets of alleged counterfeiters in a pair of cases that have drawn the attention of U.S. and Chinese regulators.
* Dow up 0.09 pct, S&P up 0.01 pct, Nasdaq off 0.02 pct (Updates to close, adds quote)
* Dow, S&P and Nasdaq all move less than 0.1 pct (Updates to mid-afternoon, changes byline)
* Dow, S&P and Nasdaq all move less than 0.1 pct (Updates to afternoon trading)
* Raises full-year profit view to $4.20-$4.30 from $4.15-$4.25
* Dow, S&P and Nasdaq all move less than 0.1 pct (Updates to midday trading)
* Indexes: Dow, S&P flat, Nasdaq down 0.1 pct (Updates to open)
Aug 27 - Upscale jeweler Tiffany & Co reported a 16 percent rise in quarterly profit as sales grew strongly in the Americas and the Asia-Pacific region.
|DGSE Companies, Inc. (DGSE.A)||$1.45||+0.09|
|Blue Nile Inc (NILE.OQ)||$28.60||+0.01|
|Zale Corporation (ZLC.N)||--||--|
|Lao Feng Xiang Co Ltd (600612.SS)||¥30.20||+0.09|
|Lao Feng Xiang Co Ltd (900905.SS)||$2.96||-0.01|
|Torgovyi dom TSUM OAO (Parent) (TZUM.MM)||--||--|
|Ross Stores, Inc. (ROST.OQ)||$75.13||+0.14|
|Express, Inc. (EXPR.N)||$14.87||-0.19|
|Movado Group, Inc (MOV.N)||$32.89||+0.31|
|Movado Group, Inc (MOVAA.PK)||$0.00||0.00|