Tullow Oil PLC (TLW.L)
24 Oct 2016
* Hull & machinery insurance cover has been confirmed for FPSO Kwame Nkrumah by its reinsurers following failure of turret bearing earlier this year
MOMBASA, Sept 3 Kenya on Saturday inaugurated the first part of a new container terminal at Mombasa which is expected to boost by 50 percent the volume of cargo handled by East Africa's largest seaport.
* Ghana hopes to open third oil and gas field in 2017 (Adds quotes from president, finance minister, context)
* Shares open up more than 4 pct (Adds detail, background, CEO, CFO and analyst comments, shares)
* H1 profit before tax of $24 million versus loss before tax of $10 million
* Initial pricing terms of its offering of $300 million of convertible bonds due 2021, announced earlier today
ACCRA, June 29 Tullow Oil is set to announce on Thursday how it will repair a ship that is a hub for its most important oil field, and is likely to recommend a fix that will allow output to continue - instead of suspending it for a year, officials said.
KAMPALA, May 23 Uganda said on Monday four policemen patrolling on its side of Lake Albert had been killed by Congolese troops and demanded Kinshasa punish those responsible.
* Jubilee production should resume next week - executive (Updates throughout)