Trinity Mirror PLC (TNI.L)
27 Aug 2015
* Its subsidiary, MGN Ltd, has today been granted permission to appeal to Court of Appeal
LONDON, Aug 3 - British publisher Trinity Mirror said it expected to hit its profit forecasts for 2015 after cost cuts and growth in digital income softened the impact from the continued fall in newspaper print advertising sales.
* Shares down 3.8 pct (Adds analyst comments, details, updates share movement)
** British newspaper publisher Trinity Mirror down c.5 pct, one of the top percentage losers on the LSE
- British newspaper publisher Trinity Mirror Plc said it was targeting to double cost savings for the year from its earlier plans as weak print advertising took a toll on first-half revenue.
June 26 - British newspaper publisher Trinity Mirror Plc said it expected an 11 percent fall in first-half revenue as print advertising markets continued to remain challenging.
* Trinity Mirror pre-close trading update ahead of its 2015 interim results announcement on Aug. 3
* Believe that basis used for calculating damages in judgment is incorrect
* We continue to deliver strong growth in our digital audience** with average monthly unique users and page views growing by 55% and 51% respectively
LONDON, March 17 - British newspaper publisher Trinity Mirror could bid for the Daily Express and Daily Star titles after it said on Tuesday that it is examining certain assets owned by Richard Desmond's Northern & Shell group.