Trinity Mirror PLC (TNI.L)
18 Aug 2017
* TRINITY MIRROR AND JOHNSTON PRESS EXTEND PRINT AND DISTRIBUTION CONTRACT
Aug 2 Newspaper publisher Johnston Press Plc reported a 30.9 percent fall in half-year adjusted pretax profit and said trading conditions for regional newspapers in the UK continue to be difficult.
LONDON, July 31 British newspaper publisher Trinity Mirror ramped up its cost savings plan on Monday after weak print advertising and poor sales of classified ads pushed its half-year adjusted operating profit down by 9.4 percent.
June 30 British newspaper group Trinity Mirror Plc said on Friday it expected half-year and full-year adjusted results in line with its expectations.
* Board anticipates that interim and full year results will be in line with our expectations
* Trading update, for 4 month period from Jan. 2, 2017 to April 30, 2017
* Commencement of 2016 share repurchase programme of shares of 10 pence each for up to a maximum consideration of 10 mln stg Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Bengaluru Newsroom: +91 806 749 1136)
* Shares fall 5 pct (Adds CEO comments, analyst reaction, shares)
LONDON, Feb 27 British newspaper publisher Trinity Mirror said it would focus on growing its digital advertising sales and further diversify its income after reporting a 10.7 percent drop in full-year print revenue.