Tyson Foods Inc (TSN.N)
27 Jul 2016
CHICAGO, June 29 Organizers of an online U.S. cattle auction that ranchers and traders had hoped would help restore transparency to livestock pricing nationwide said on Wednesday they would suspend activity indefinitely after just four sessions.
* Says President Tom Hayes' annual salary will increase to $950,000.00 - SEC filing Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Bengaluru Newsroom: +1-646-223-8780)
* Tom Hayes named president of Tyson Foods; Donnie Smith to continue as CEO Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
SAO PAULO, May 11 Processed food maker BRF confirmed on Wednesday that executives from Tyson Foods Inc visited plants in Brazil in response to a report in Valor Economico newspaper that said an acquisition of BRF may be in Tyson's plans.
SAO PAULO Executives of Tyson Foods , the largest U.S. meats company that plans to resume investment abroad, have been visiting plants of Brazil's poultry processor BRF SA over the past month, the Valor Economico newspaper said on Tuesday.
SAO PAULO, May 10 Executives of Tyson Foods , the largest U.S. meats company that plans to resume investment abroad, have been visiting plants of Brazil's poultry processor BRF SA over the past month, the Valor Economico newspaper said on Tuesday.
* Declared quarterly dividend of $0.15 per share on Class A common stock
* Shares touch record high of $70.44 (Adds detail from conf call, updates shares)
BRIEF-Tyson Foods CEO on conf call- "good cattle supply around us, looks like that will continue through the rest of summer"
* CEO on conf call- "In the macro environment, consumer sentiment is strong and disposable personal income continues to rise"
May 9 Tyson Foods Inc, the biggest U.S. meat processor, reported a 39 percent rise in quarterly profit as the company benefited from lower feed and livestock costs.
|ConAgra Foods Inc (CAG.N)||$45.98||-0.42|
|Kellogg Company (K.N)||$81.27||-1.57|
|Hormel Foods Corp (HRL.N)||$36.21||-0.34|
|Campbell Soup Company (CPB.N)||$61.44||-1.17|
|Pilgrim's Pride Corporation (PPC.OQ)||$24.32||--|
|McCormick & Company, Incorporated (MKC.N)||$101.58||-1.89|
|McCormick & Company, Incorporated (MKCv.N)||$101.63||-1.80|
|Archer Daniels Midland Company (ADM.N)||$43.90||+0.03|
|Dean Foods Co (DF.N)||$17.96||-0.13|
|Sanderson Farms, Inc. (SAFM.OQ)||$86.27||--|