Twitter Inc (TWTR.N)
5 May 2016
Square Inc , the mobile payments company run by Twitter Inc Chief Executive Jack Dorsey, reported a bigger-than-expected quarterly loss on Thursday as costs surged, sending its shares sharply lower in after-hours trading.
NEW YORK A new Connect tab on Twitter Inc's mobile app makes it easier for people to find accounts to follow, the social network said on Tuesday as it launched the new feature to attract more users.
SAN FRANCISCO A U.S. judge on Monday partly dismissed a lawsuit filed by Twitter Inc in which the social media company argued it should be allowed to publicly disclose more details about requests for information it receives from the U.S. government.
Apple Inc on Tuesday posted its first-ever decline in iPhone sales and its first revenue drop in 13 years as the company credited with inventing the smartphone struggles with an increasingly saturated market. | Video
* Oil at 2106 highs despite rise in inventories (Updates data, prices, adds quote)
* Oil near highs as Fed hold indicates weaker dollar (Updates data, prices, adds details of Fed statement)
* Oil up at highs on weak dollar; EIA survey trims gains (Updates data, prices)
* Oil up at highs on weak dollar; EIA survey trims gains (New throughout, changes dateline, previous LONDON)
Twitter Inc disappointed investors yet again with first-quarter results that showed stagnant revenue growth as the microblogging service struggles to grab new users amid efforts to improve its complicated interface with several new features. | Video
* Apple, Twitter results weigh on tech stocks in Europe and Asia