UBM PLC (UBM.L)
28 May 2015
* Robert Gray will continue as chief financial officer until this date
- British communications and events company UBM Plc is exploring a sale of PR Newswire Association LLC in a deal that could value the distributor of press releases at more than $700 million, according to people familiar with the matter.
* Performance of other marketing services was as anticipated and pr newswire performed satisfactorily
* New shares will be issued following a share capital increase from authorized capital in two tranches
* Managing board decides on segment transition of UBM stock to standard market continuous at Vienna Stock Exchange
Feb 27 - UBM Plc, which organises the world's largest fashion convention, MAGIC, said it was unlikely to make big acquisitions in 2015 as it digests Advanstar Communications, its biggest ever acquisition in a record deal-making year for the company.
Feb 27 - Communications and events company UBM Plc reported a 3.5 percent fall in full-year adjusted operating profit, hurt by a strong pound and a subdued performance across its divisions.
* Adjusted operating profit declined 3.5% to £179.8m (2013: £186.3m)
* Received valid acceptances in respect of 189,975,946 new ordinary shares, representing approximately 96.56 percent. Of total number of new ordinary shares offered to qualifying shareholders pursuant to rights issue
* Announces merger of PIAG Immobilien and UBM Realitaetenentwicklung