UBM PLC (UBM.L)
28 Aug 2015
* Results were in line with board expectations and full year outlook is unchanged
July 20 - UBM Plc said finance head Robert Gray would become chief executive of PR Newswire, its service used by companies to publish announcements for clients.
July 20 - UBM Plc said finance boss Robert Gray would become chief executive of PR Newswire, its service used by companies to publish announcements for clients.
* Robert gray has been appointed CEO of PR Newswire effective 1 August 2015
* Has acquired Global Sources Ltd.'s 60.1 pct interest in eMedia Asia Limited
* Hospitalar's staff will move over to UBM Brazil and founders of show will remain involved in a non-executive capacity for at least two years.
* Robert Gray will continue as chief financial officer until this date
- British communications and events company UBM Plc is exploring a sale of PR Newswire Association LLC in a deal that could value the distributor of press releases at more than $700 million, according to people familiar with the matter.
* Performance of other marketing services was as anticipated and pr newswire performed satisfactorily
* New shares will be issued following a share capital increase from authorized capital in two tranches