UBM PLC (UBM.L)
20 Apr 2015
* New shares will be issued following a share capital increase from authorized capital in two tranches
* Managing board decides on segment transition of UBM stock to standard market continuous at Vienna Stock Exchange
Feb 27 - UBM Plc, which organises the world's largest fashion convention, MAGIC, said it was unlikely to make big acquisitions in 2015 as it digests Advanstar Communications, its biggest ever acquisition in a record deal-making year for the company.
Feb 27 - Communications and events company UBM Plc reported a 3.5 percent fall in full-year adjusted operating profit, hurt by a strong pound and a subdued performance across its divisions.
* Adjusted operating profit declined 3.5% to £179.8m (2013: £186.3m)
* Received valid acceptances in respect of 189,975,946 new ordinary shares, representing approximately 96.56 percent. Of total number of new ordinary shares offered to qualifying shareholders pursuant to rights issue
* Announces merger of PIAG Immobilien and UBM Realitaetenentwicklung
Nov 6 - Communications and events company UBM Plc said it intended to raise about 565 million pounds ($902 million) via a rights issue to fund its acquisition of trade show organiser Advanstar Communications Inc.
Nov 6 - Communications and events company UBM Plc said on Thursday it intended to raise about 565 million pounds ($902 million) via a rights issue, to help it part-fund its acquisition of trade show organiser Advanstar Communications.
* Fully underwritten rights issue raising gross proceeds of 565 million stg to part fund acquisition of Advanstar