United Spirits Ltd (UNSP.NS)
23 Sep 2014
|Market Cap (Mil.):||Rs343,089.81|
|Shares Outstanding (Mil.):||145.33|
Reuters Market Eye - United Spirits gains 1.5 percent on value buying.
* United Spirits gains 1.5 percent on value buying. * Relative underperformance provides good entry point, investors say. * Stock was down 19.7 percent as of Monday from a record high of 2,940.80 rupees hit on April 15. * The NSE index is up 21 percent since April 15. (email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org)
Note: Reuters has not verified this story and does not vouch for its accuracy. (Compiled by Chris Peters in Bangalore)
* Shares of India's United Spirits Ltd gain 0.6 percent, recovers from earlier falls of as much as 2.5 percent. * Traders cite bargain-buying after initial reaction to the spirits maker's March-quarter net loss. * Shares down 14.8 percent since the end of May, lagging a 12.2 percent gain in the NSE index. * Falls have made shares attractive and may spark buy-on-dips approach, traders say. * Traders also tracking developments related to United Spirits Chairman Vijay Mallya who is under pressure
Reuters Market Eye - United Spirits falls 3.2 percent after NSE excludes the stock from the derivatives segment.
* United Spirits falls 3.8 percent after NSE excludes the stock from the derivatives segment. * NSE circular: (http://bit.ly/1BIm6tH) * NSE says company has not submitted financial results for the year ended March 31, 2014 and quarter ended June 30, 2014 * Zee Entertainment will replace United Spirits in the NSE index, the exchange adds. (email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org)
Reuters Market Eye - Zee Entertainment Enterprises to replace United Spirits in the Nifty.
* Zee Entertainment Enterprises to replace United Spirits in the NSE Index index. * Changes would be effective from Sept. 19, according to the NSE. (http://bit.ly/1uYZfbF) * Zee will enter the NSE index with an expected weightage of 58 bps vs United Spirits' 46 bps, Edelweiss says in a note. (email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org)
July 17 - Competition and Markets Authority (CMA) :
* Shares in India's United Spirits Ltd fall 0.6 percent after Credit Suisse downgraded the stock to "neutral" from "outperform", citing a lack of immediate triggers. * Credit Suisse says the spirits maker has already agreed to sell Whyte & Mackay to Emperador Inc, while Diageo Pls has raised its share offer. * United Spirits' stock price has fallen 3.2 percent so far this month as of Wednesday's close, underperforming a 6.2 percent gain in the NSE index. * Shares in the spirits maker had a