Visteon Corp (VC.N)
29 Jul 2016
* Q2 earnings per share view $0.67, revenue view $821.1 million -- Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S
* Visteon appoints steven fitzgerald as vice president and chief human resources officer Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Bengaluru Newsroom: +1-646-223-8780)
* Iridian Asset Management reports 10.2 pct passive stake in Visteon as of april 30, versus 6.9 percent passive stake as of dec 31, 2015 - sec filingSource text for Eikon:
* CEO Sachin Lawande's 2015 total compensation is $11.2 million - sec filing Source text : http://1.usa.gov/1Sg3p8E Further company coverage: (Bengaluru Newsroom: +1 646 223 8780)
March 31 U.S. auto parts maker Visteon Corp said its vice president and corporate controller, William Robertson, would serve as chief financial officer on an interim basis, effective March 31.
* Visteon names William M. Robertson interim chief financial officer
INCHEON, South Korea, March 22 South Korean tyre maker Hankook Tire Co is looking at more acquisitions in the automobile industry to find new engines of growth, a company executive said on Tuesday.
* Upgrading Visteon Corp. to 'BB-' from 'B+'; raising issue-level rating on company's secured debt to 'BB+' from 'BB'
Feb 25 U.S. auto parts maker Visteon Corp reported a 2.7 percent rise in fourth-quarter revenue on Thursday and handily beat analysts' expectations for profit as margins improved in its key electronics business, sending shares up more than 5 percent in early trading.
Feb 25 U.S. auto parts maker Visteon Corp reported a 2.7 percent rise in quarterly sales, helped by higher production volumes and new business.
|Panasonic Corporation (6752.T)||¥1,011||+25.60|
|Denso Corp (6902.T)||¥4,046||+75.00|
|Pioneer Corp (6773.T)||¥189||+1.00|
|Continental AG (CONG.DE)||€187.50||+0.65|
|Delphi Automotive PLC (DLPH.N)||$67.82||+0.15|
|Alpine Electronics Inc (6816.T)||¥1,123||+115.00|
|Harman International Industries Inc./DE/ (HAR.N)||$82.64||+2.11|
|NIPPON SEIKI CO., LTD. (7287.T)||¥1,712||+13.00|