Valero Energy Corp (VLO.N)
27 Feb 2017
* Valero Energy Partners LP reports 2016 fourth quarter and full year results
NEW YORK, Jan 31 Valero Energy Corp on Tuesday signaled that record high costs to comply with the U.S. renewable fuels program will continue this year, after the oil refiner was hit with a ballooning tab for the program in 2016.
Jan 31 Valero Energy Corp, the largest independent U.S. refiner, reported a better-than-expected quarterly profit as higher margins in its ethanol unit more than offset weakness in its refining business.
* Valero Energy reports 2016 fourth quarter and full year results
Jan 31 Valero Energy Corp, the largest independent U.S. refiner, reported a higher quarterly profit as lower corn and stronger ethanol prices boosted the company's ethanol unit results.
* Increase in company's regular quarterly cash dividend on common stock from $0.60 per share to $0.70 per share Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Valero Energy Partners LP announces acquisition of undivided interest in the Red River Pipeline
* Sets regular quarterly cash dividend of $0.60 per share Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
Oct 25 Valero Energy Corp's quarterly profit beat analysts' estimate by a wide margin, as the largest independent U.S. refiner kept a tight leash on costs.
* Q3 earnings per share view $0.93 -- Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S
|Royal Dutch Shell Plc (RDSa.AS)||€24.26||-0.14|
|Royal Dutch Shell Plc (RDSb.L)||2,166.50||-6.00|
|BP plc (BP.L)||451.05||-0.45|
|BP plc (BP_p.L)||151.00||0.00|
|BP plc (BP_pb.L)||164.75||0.00|
|Phillips 66 (PSX.N)||$78.86||--|
|Tesoro Corporation (TSO.N)||$88.33||--|
|HollyFrontier Corp (HFC.N)||$28.51||--|
|PBF Energy Inc (PBF.N)||$23.44||--|
|Western Refining, Inc. (WNR.N)||$38.05||--|