Valero Energy Corp (VLO.N)
22 Jun 2017
* Valero Energy Corporation declares regular cash dividend on common stock
* Shares rise before reversing course to drop 2 pct (Adds Q2 throughput volume outlook, CEO comments)
HOUSTON, April 25 Valero Energy Corp Chairman and Chief Executive Joe Gorder said he expects costs for renewable fuel credits to drag on the company's returns in the second quarter of 2017.
April 25 Valero Energy Corp, the largest U.S. oil refiner, reported a 38.4 percent fall in quarterly profit, hurt by weak margins in its core refining business.
* CEO Joseph Gorder's FY 2016 total compensation $18.5 million versus $17.5 million in FY 2015 - sec filing
March 10 Oil refiners shelled out a record over $2 billion to meet U.S. biofuels requirements in 2016, a 70 percent surge that helps fuel a growing debate over who should shoulder the costs for meeting environmental regulations.
* Valero Energy Partners LP reports 2016 fourth quarter and full year results
NEW YORK, Jan 31 Valero Energy Corp on Tuesday signaled that record high costs to comply with the U.S. renewable fuels program will continue this year, after the oil refiner was hit with a ballooning tab for the program in 2016.
Jan 31 Valero Energy Corp, the largest independent U.S. refiner, reported a better-than-expected quarterly profit as higher margins in its ethanol unit more than offset weakness in its refining business.
* Valero Energy reports 2016 fourth quarter and full year results
|Royal Dutch Shell Plc (RDSa.AS)||€23.51||+0.01|
|Royal Dutch Shell Plc (RDSb.L)||2,097.50||+0.50|
|BP plc (BP.L)||456.75||+0.05|
|BP plc (BP_p.L)||157.50||0.00|
|BP plc (BP_pb.L)||170.00||0.00|
|Phillips 66 (PSX.N)||$78.91||+0.02|
|Tesoro Corporation (TSO.N)||$91.06||-0.09|
|HollyFrontier Corp (HFC.N)||$26.63||+0.76|
|PBF Energy Inc (PBF.N)||$21.75||+0.26|
|Western Refining, Inc. (WNR.N)||--||--|