VMware Inc (VMW.N)
18 Jun 2013
|Market Cap (Mil.):||$29,938.17|
|Shares Outstanding (Mil.):||428.18|
- Cloud computing software maker VMware Inc forecast current-quarter revenue that fell short of analysts' estimates, sending its shares down 7 percent in extended trading.
* Sees second-quarter revenue $1.21-$1.24 bln vs est $1.25 bln
(Corrects headline and text to reflect that company affirmed, not cut, its revenue forecast)
NEW YORK, April 23 - VMware Inc : * Down 4.7 percent to $72.13 in extended trade after results, outlook
- Software company VMware Inc promised annual revenue growth as high as 20 percent by 2016 and, with parent company EMC Corp, announced a new venture with a $1 billion revenue target, sending shares of both companies higher.
* VMware ups oper margin outlook, 2014-16 rev growth target
March 13 - EMC Corp : * CEO says pivotal company will be 69 percent owned by EMC, 31 percent owned by
NEW YORK, Jan 29 - VMware Inc : * Shares slide 17.5 percent premarket after posting results late Monday
- Software maker VMware Inc plans to cut about 7 percent of its workforce as part of a restructuring, and it gave a cautious outlook for 2013 due to a decline in U.S. federal government spending and the likelihood of more tough economic times in Europe.
Jan 28 - Software maker VMware Inc plans to cut about 7 percent of its workforce as part of a restructuring, and it gave a cautious outlook for 2013 due to a decline in U.S. federal government spending and the likelihood of more tough economic times in Europe.
|International Business Machines Corp. (IBM.N)||$204.87||+1.83|
|Microsoft Corporation (MSFT.OQ)||$35.01||+0.02|
|Amazon.com, Inc. (AMZN.OQ)||$281.76||+3.70|
|Google Inc (GOOG.OQ)||$900.62||+14.37|
|Oracle Corporation (ORCL.OQ)||$34.40||+0.13|
|Citrix Systems, Inc. (CTXS.OQ)||$62.20||+0.85|
|Red Hat Inc (RHT.N)||$46.63||+0.95|