VMware Inc (VMW.N)
23 Jun 2017
June 1 Virtualization software maker VMware Inc on Thursday reported a better-than-expected first-quarter profit and raised its full-year forecast, fueled by strong demand for its software used by companies to boost cloud computing efficiency.
* Q1 earnings per share view $0.95 -- Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S
June 1 VMware Inc reported a 44.1 pct rise in quarterly profit on Thursday, fueled by strong demand for its virtualization software used by companies to boost cloud computing efficiency.
* On Monday announced its partnership with VMware to bring VMware’s technology to Multi-service Internet of Things (IoT) Gateways and Edge Controllers Source text for Eikon:
* VMware Inc - CEO Patrick Gelsinger's total compensation for 2016 was $14.8 million versus $14.4 million in 2015 - sec filing Source text - http://bit.ly/2oYMrEG Further company coverage:
April 18 Paul Maritz, a technology executive who held senior roles at EMC Corp, Microsoft Corp and VMWare Inc, has joined Warburg Pincus LLC as an industry adviser, the private equity firm announced on Tuesday.
BRIEF-Dell, stockholder of co provided approval of its unit EMC Corp to proposed acquisition by VMware of Wavefront
* VMware-On April 7,Dell technologies, controlling stockholder of co provided approval of its unit EMC Corp to proposed acquisition by VMware of Wavefront Source text:(http://bit.ly/2o7skk8) Further company coverage:
* VMware to acquire WaveFront to accelerate delivery of its cross-cloud management services
* VMware Inc says financial details of transaction were not disclosed
* Fujitsu and VMWare expand their strategic collaboration to offer IOT solutions for the automobile industry Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: