Vodafone Group PLC (VOD.L)
29 Jul 2015
* Also entered into an agreement with Vodafone Group PLC regarding access to KPN's fixed network for a period of seven years
* Ivan Dittrich, chief financial officer and executive director, has resigned from company to pursue his own interests
LONDON - Vodafone said an acceleration in quarterly sales growth should continue through the year, showing its recovery is moving on to a stronger footing and boosting its shares on Friday. | Video
* Property stocks gain on broker calls, mortgage data (Updates with closing prices)
* Shares up 3.4 percent, no comment on Liberty talks (Adds CEO, analyst comments, details, background, shares)
LONDON, July 24 - Britain's top share index edged higher on Friday, slightly underperforming broader European equities, with positive results from Vodafone balancing an ongoing sell-off in the mining sector.
LONDON, July 24 - European shares advanced on Friday, with well-received earnings updates from companies such as telecom major Vodafone and defence group Thales supporting the market.
LONDON, July 24 - Britain's top share index edged higher on Friday, in line with euro zone equities, boosted by positively received corporate updates from several companies, including Vodafone and Pearson.
FRANKFURT, July 24 - Germany's biggest cable operator Kabel Deutschland, a unit of Vodafone , added 102,000 Internet customers (RGUs) in the second quarter, taking its total to 2.7 million.
* With effect from 1 October 2015, CEOs of Vodafone's 4 largest European markets will become members of group executive committee