Vodafone Group PLC (VOD.L)
23 May 2017
* Apax Partners Midmarket SAS, Fortino Capital and Vodafone Group Plc to combine Melita ltd and Vodafone Malta Ltd
MEDIA-India's Reliance Jio wants Airtel, Vodafone, Idea penalised for paying less in licence fee - Economic Times
- Note: Reuters has not verified this story and does not vouch for its accuracy
* Co and Vodafone have filed an amended notice of appeal in high court
WELLINGTON, May 18 New Zealand pay television provider Sky Network TV on Thursday said it had filed a second, more detailed appeal with courts against the Commerce Commission's decision to bar its purchase of Vodafone's local unit.
LONDON, May 16 European shares ended little changed on Tuesday as disappointing earnings updates weighed on banks and pharma stocks, but a well-received outlook from Vodafone helped Britain's FTSE 100 touch a record high.
LONDON, May 16 Vodafone Chief Executive Vittorio Colao said he was optimistic Britain would secure a Brexit deal that works for both sides because there was so much at stake for over 500 million European citizens.
LONDON Britain's Vodafone forecast a jump in cash generation this year, allowing it to reward shareholders with a higher dividend as it eases back on network investment and moves to solve problems in India where a new price war has broken out.
* Operator says free cash flow will increase to about 5 mln euros
* Updates weigh on BTG, CYBG, easyJet (Adds detail and quote, updates prices)
LONDON/MADRID Spain's Euskaltel said on Tuesday it had made an offer of around 700 million euros ($770 million), including debt, for Zegona's Telecable, consolidating the Basque telecommunication company's lead in northern Spain.