Voltas Ltd (VOLT.NS)
|Market Cap (Mil.):||Rs87,353.57|
|Shares Outstanding (Mil.):||330.88|
Reuters Market Eye - Shares of Voltas gain as much as 3.8 percent to a record high of 271.20 rupees.
* Shares of India's Voltas gain as much as 3.4 percent to a record high of 270.15 rupees. * Traders cite a spike in call volumes betting on further share gains. * The September 270 strike calls, which expire on Sept. 25, are among the most active, according to NSE data. * The cost of these options rises to 11 rupees from 7.40 rupees on Tuesday. * Traders say 773 contracts of 270 strike calls have traded so far, most of which are new positions. (email@example.com / abhishek.v
* BSE index falls 0.22 pct; NSE ends 0.11 pct lower * NSE's midcap index marks third consecutive all-time high * Llyod Electric gains; valued at 75 pct discount to Voltas By Abhishek Vishnoi MUMBAI, Sept 5 - Indian shares fell for a second straight session on Friday as profit-taking continued in blue-chips such as ICICI Bank after a string of records earlier this week, while foreign investor sales in equity derivatives also weighed. Overseas investors sold index fu
Reuters Market Eye - Lloyd Electric and Engineering surges 10 percent to its highest in nearly 6 years, adding to the 5 percent gains on Thursday.
* Lloyd Electric and Engineering surges 10 percent to its highest in nearly 6 years, adding to the 5 percent gains on Thursday. * Investors cite attractive valuations relative to rivals. * The consumer appliance maker trades at 6 times of its 1-year forward earnings. * That compares to 24 times of rival Voltas, Thomson Reuters data shows. (firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com)
* BSE index gains 0.71 pct; NSE ends 0.67 pct higher * Voltas shares surge; cooling products margins rise * Lanco Infra, Adani Power gain on power plant deal By Abhishek Vishnoi MUMBAI, Aug 14 - Indian shares rose on Thursday to their highest close in nearly two-and-a-half weeks as blue-chips such as ICICI Bank Ltd gained, tracking higher Asian stocks as soft economic data globally kept up hopes of continued stimulus from central banks. India's broader NSE index wa
Reuters Market Eye - Shares of Voltas Ltd surge 4.7 percent after April-June earnings beat estimates, according to traders. (http://bit.ly/1uuCCLG)
* Shares of India's Voltas Ltd surge 4.7 percent after April-June earnings beat estimates, according to traders. (http://bit.ly/1uuCCLG) * Cooling products margins rose to 11.61 percent in April-June from 8.61 percent a year earlier. (firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com)
* Shares in India's Voltas Ltd surge 4 percent after Jan-March earnings came in sharply ahead of some analysts estimates, led by strong margin expansion in its cooling products business. * Jan-March margins for cooling products rose to 16.8 percent from 12.8 percent in the same quarter last year, Reuters calculations from company data show. * Voltas' March-quarter profit grew to 1 billion rupees from 89 million rupees in the same quarter last year. (http://link.reuters.com/tuc79v) (abhishek.v