Workday Inc (WDAY.N)
26 Nov 2014
|Market Cap (Mil.):||$16,326.25|
|Shares Outstanding (Mil.):||185.80|
* Dow, S&P and Nasdaq all move less than 0.1 pct (Updates to midday trading)
* Dow down 0.1 pct, S&P 500 down 0.2 pct, Nasdaq flat (Updates to mid-morning trading)
* Dow flat, S&P 500 up 0.1 pct, Nasdaq up 0.2 pct (Updates to open)
* Futures up: Dow 33 pts, S&P 3.25 pts, Nasdaq 9 pts (Adds GDP data)
* Futures up: Dow 23 pts, S&P 2.5 pts, Nasdaq 8.75 pts (Adds Tiffany results)
(Refiles to clarify the company is reporting results for the third quarter)
Nov 24 - Workday Inc, a maker of cloud-based human resources software, reported a reported a wider third-quarter loss as costs jumped, sending its shares down 5 percent after the bell.
- Workday Inc reported a better-than-expected 74 percent rise in quarterly revenue due to strong growth in subscriptions for its Web-based human resources and financial management software, and the company raised its full-year revenue forecast.
* Q2 operating profit 1.24 bln euros vs 1.26 bln expected
NEW YORK - U.S. stocks were set to open little changed on Wednesday, with technicals in focus and scant key items on the U.S. economic calendar, following yet another record close on the benchmark S&P 500 index.