Weir Group PLC (WEIR.L)
21 Nov 2014
|Market Cap (Mil.):||£4,331.63|
|Shares Outstanding (Mil.):||213.38|
* Weir hit by renewed slump in crude (Updates with closing prices)
* Weir hit by renewed slump in crude (Recasts, adds quotes, detail)
* Weir hit by renewed slump in crude (Adds detail, quotes, updates prices)
* Weir hit by renewed slump in crude (Adds quote, details)
* Q3 orders rise; revenue, oper profit up from year earlier
Nov 4 - Engineering firm Weir Group Plc said orders in the third quarter rose 14 percent on a constant currency basis, helped by strength in its oil and gas business.
(Adds analyst comment, deal details, 2014 forecast, share movement)
Oct 15 - Scottish engineering firm Weir Group Plc said it would acquire Trio Engineered Products, a Chinese-American mining services firm, for an enterprise value of $220 million.
Aug 22 - More than 100 business leaders in the United Kingdom with operations in Scotland plan to speak out against independence in a united statement, the Telegraph reported.
LONDON, Aug 5 - Britain's top equity index eked out a gain on Tuesday, as speculation about a takeover lifted engineering group Weir and a broker upgrade buoyed the quality-control and safety-services company Intertek.