Wipro Ltd (WIPR.BO)
* Wipro Ltd - Has won a five-year it infrastructure and applications managed services engagement with Grameenphone Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Says Wipro develops big data analytics-as-a-service platform on Microsoft Azure Source text - http://bit.ly/2ufmbWK Further company coverage:
* Says Wipro partners with and invests in Tricentis to deliver end-to-end hyper automation across quality lifecycle Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Says Wipro launches silicon valley innovation center in Mountain View, California
* Seeks members' nod for share buyback Source text - http://bit.ly/2w65jT9 Further company coverage:
* Says Wipro and Hewlett Packard Enterprise partner to offer consumption-based IT infrastructure solutions
Indian shares rose on Friday to post a third consecutive weekly gain, with Reliance Industries Ltd hitting it highest in over 9-1/2 years after posting strong quarterly results and announcing the launch of a low-cost, 4G-enabled phone.
July 21 Indian shares rose on Friday, with Reliance Industries Ltd climbing as much as 3.9 percent to a more than 9-1/2-year high after posting strong quarterly results and announcing a low-cost, 4G-enabled phone.
** Wipro Ltd rises as much as 5.9 pct to 284.90, its highest since July 2016
BENGALURU/MUMBAI Wipro Ltd, India's third-largest software services exporter, announced an up to 110 billion rupee ($1.71 billion) share buyback on Thursday, overshadowing a tepid revenue forecast that fell short of market expectations.