Wipro Ltd (WIPR.BO)
27 Apr 2017
** Shares of Wipro Ltd rise as much as 3.68 pct to highest since April 10; among top pct gainers on NSE index
MUMBAI/BENGALURU Wipro Ltd, India's third-biggest software services exporter, said cancellations of healthcare projects and weak retail spending in its key U.S. market would hit revenue growth.
* CEO says healthcare, retail clients weighing on growth (Adds CEO comment, details)
* Exec says co had project cancellations in the healthcare business, impact of which will be seen in Q1
* Says expect revenues from IT services business to be in range of $1,915 million to $1,955 million for quarter ending June 30, 2017
* Says in Q1FY18, expect to have more than 50 percent of employees in U.S. to be local
* March quarter consol revenue from operations 140.62 billion rupees
MUMBAI, April 25 Wipro Ltd, India's third-biggest software services exporter, reported a 0.43 percent rise in quarterly profit.
-- Note: Reuters has not verified this story and does not vouch for its accuracy
* Wipro Ltd says acquisition of Infoserver s.a. has been completed on April 10, 2017