Wipro Ltd (WIPR.BO)
* Says Wipro collaborates with Red Hat for cloud application factory powered by Red Hat openshift container platform Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
Indian shares ended slightly lower on Tuesday, as losses in financial stocks offset gains in technology firms.
June 20 - India's key equity indices edged higher on Tuesday as technology shares rose, while a fall in lenders following the Punjab state government's farm loan waiver in the country's so-called granary capped gains.
* Says Wipro wins IT applications managed services engagement with Finnish company - Valmet Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Says raises stake in Drivestream Inc to 26.1 percent Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
June 12 Indian software exporter Wipro Ltd said on Monday the payable date for its American Depository Receipts (ADR) bonus issue is yet to be determined.
* Says in view of market activity in company's stock on June 12, New York Stock Exchange has contacted Wipro in accordance with its usual practice
* Gets members' nod for raising authorised share capital to 11.27 billion rupees Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Clarifies on an article "Wipro promoters at early stage of evaluating sale of part or whole business: source"
* Announces a partnership with Wipro Limited to deliver it testing services to one of Australia's financial institutions