Wipro Ltd (WIT.N)
* Wipro Ltd - Has won a five-year it infrastructure and applications managed services engagement with Grameenphone Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Says Wipro develops big data analytics-as-a-service platform on Microsoft Azure Source text - http://bit.ly/2ufmbWK Further company coverage:
* Says Wipro partners with and invests in Tricentis to deliver end-to-end hyper automation across quality lifecycle Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Says Wipro launches silicon valley innovation center in Mountain View, California
* Seeks members' nod for share buyback Source text - http://bit.ly/2w65jT9 Further company coverage:
* Says Wipro and Hewlett Packard Enterprise partner to offer consumption-based IT infrastructure solutions
Indian shares rose on Friday to post a third consecutive weekly gain, with Reliance Industries Ltd hitting it highest in over 9-1/2 years after posting strong quarterly results and announcing the launch of a low-cost, 4G-enabled phone.
July 21 Indian shares rose on Friday, with Reliance Industries Ltd climbing as much as 3.9 percent to a more than 9-1/2-year high after posting strong quarterly results and announcing a low-cost, 4G-enabled phone.
** Wipro Ltd rises as much as 5.9 pct to 284.90, its highest since July 2016
BENGALURU/MUMBAI Wipro Ltd, India's third-largest software services exporter, announced an up to 110 billion rupee ($1.71 billion) share buyback on Thursday, overshadowing a tepid revenue forecast that fell short of market expectations.
|Sony Corp (6758.T)||¥4,191||+8.00|
|Toshiba Corp (6502.T)||¥302||+5.00|
|Tata Consultancy Services Limited (TCS.NS)||Rs2,497.55||-31.25|
|Acer Inc (2353.TW)||NT$15.10||+0.30|
|KYB Corp (7242.T)||¥580||0.00|
|ITC Ltd (ITC.NS)||Rs282.90||+1.30|
|Redington (India) Ltd (REDI.NS)||Rs148.90||+0.20|
|General Electric Company (GE.N)||$24.59||+0.10|
|HP Inc (HPQ.N)||$19.01||+0.44|
|International Business Machines Corp. (IBM.N)||$140.55||+0.22|