Whiting Petroleum Corp (WLL.N)
29 Jul 2016
July 27 Whiting Petroleum Corp, North Dakota's largest oil producer, posted a worse-than-expected quarterly loss on Wednesday as production fell and crude prices dropped.
July 27 Whiting Petroleum Corp, North Dakota's largest oil producer, posted a quarterly loss on Wednesday that more than doubled as production fell and crude prices dropped.
BRIEF-Whiting Petroleum Corporation announces exchanges of $1.06 bln of notes for new mandatory convertible notes
* Whiting Petroleum Corporation announces exchanges of $1.06 billion of notes for new mandatory convertible notes Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Bengaluru Newsroom: +1 646 223 8780)
* Gave notice to mandatorily convert $476.3 million of outstanding convertible notes into shares of whiting common stock on May 18, 2016
* Chief Executive Jim Volker says 'strongly positioned' from liquidity, debt perspective to deal with lower oil prices
HOUSTON, April 27 Whiting Petroleum Corp , North Dakota's largest oil producer, scrapped plans on Wednesday to freeze drilling and fracking new wells after an infusion of cash from an unnamed investor, a step that should help it survive the plunge in oil prices.
* Whiting petroleum corporation announces first quarter 2016 financial and operating results
HOUSTON, April 27 Whiting Petroleum Corp , North Dakota's largest oil producer, said on Wednesday its first-quarter loss widened due to falling crude prices .
* Says CEO James J. Volker FY 2015 total compensation $9 million versus $12.7 million in FY 2014 - SEC filing
DENVER, March 10 Whiting Petroleum Corp expects its credit line to be cut by more than $1 billion in an early May loan review, Chief Executive Jim Volker said on Thursday, the latest industry fallout from low oil prices crimping margins and fueling massive spending cuts.