Whiting Petroleum Corp (WLL.N)
24 Jun 2016
BRIEF-Whiting Petroleum Corporation announces exchanges of $1.06 bln of notes for new mandatory convertible notes
* Whiting Petroleum Corporation announces exchanges of $1.06 billion of notes for new mandatory convertible notes Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Bengaluru Newsroom: +1 646 223 8780)
* Gave notice to mandatorily convert $476.3 million of outstanding convertible notes into shares of whiting common stock on May 18, 2016
* Chief Executive Jim Volker says 'strongly positioned' from liquidity, debt perspective to deal with lower oil prices
HOUSTON, April 27 Whiting Petroleum Corp , North Dakota's largest oil producer, scrapped plans on Wednesday to freeze drilling and fracking new wells after an infusion of cash from an unnamed investor, a step that should help it survive the plunge in oil prices.
* Whiting petroleum corporation announces first quarter 2016 financial and operating results
HOUSTON, April 27 Whiting Petroleum Corp , North Dakota's largest oil producer, said on Wednesday its first-quarter loss widened due to falling crude prices .
* Says CEO James J. Volker FY 2015 total compensation $9 million versus $12.7 million in FY 2014 - SEC filing
DENVER, March 10 Whiting Petroleum Corp expects its credit line to be cut by more than $1 billion in an early May loan review, Chief Executive Jim Volker said on Thursday, the latest industry fallout from low oil prices crimping margins and fueling massive spending cuts.
DENVER, March 10 Whiting Petroleum Corp expects its credit line to be cut by more than $1 billion in an early May borrowing base redetermination, the latest industry fallout from low oil prices, Chief Executive Jim Volker said on Thursday.
NEW YORK, Feb 25 Shares of Whiting Petroleum Corp slumped on Thursday, extending their year-to-date losses, a day after the company said it would suspend all fracking and slash spending.