Weight Watchers International Inc (WTW.N)
26 Sep 2016
* In connection with their part time service as interim CEO, Sobecki, Semmelbauer will get base salary of $30,000/month Source text http://bit.ly/2c7FAEp Further company coverage:
CHICAGO, Sept 12 Oprah Winfrey will help Weight Watchers International Inc pick a new leader, the diet company said on Monday, about a year after the media mogul announced she had bought a 10 percent stake in the company.
CHICAGO, Sept 12 Weight Watchers International Inc said its chief executive, James Chambers, will step down at the end of September after three years on the job, and board member Oprah Winfrey will help the diet company look for his successor.
* Weight Watchers International Inc says commencing a search for a new CEO to lead next stage of company's growth
* Q2 earnings per share view $0.46 -- Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S
NEW YORK, May 11 Weight Watchers International Inc on Wednesday won the dismissal of a lawsuit claiming it defrauded shareholders about how badly enrollment declines and the proliferation of free mobile weight loss applications were hurting its bottom line.
May 11 Weight Watchers International Inc on Wednesday won the dismissal of a lawsuit claiming it misled shareholders about the reasons for a decline in its business.
Shares of Weight Watchers International Inc rose nearly 16 percent on Thursday after the weight management company rode the Oprah Winfrey wave to post its first growth in North American subscribers in at least two years.
* Weight Watchers announces first quarter 2016 results and raises full year 2016 guidance
* Weight Watchers says CEO James R. Chambers FY 2015 total compensation $3.2 million versus $9.1 million in FY 2014 - SEC filing