WhiteWave Foods Co (WWAV.N)
* Whitewave schedules october 4, 2016 special meeting for vote on merger agreement with danone
* Q2 earnings per share view $0.30 -- Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S
* Whitewave Foods cancels second quarter 2016 earnings conference call
* WhiteWave Foods acquisition plan on track - CFO (Adds CFO comments to analysts, shares, analyst comments)
* The Whitewave Foods Co ratings placed on creditwatch positive on acquisition by Danone
BRIEF-Whitewave Foods - To pay Danone termination fee of $310 mln if merger is terminated under certain circumstances
* Co will be required to pay Danone termination fee of $310 million in cash if merger is terminated under certain circumstances
BRIEF-Danone CEO- WhiteWave deal will allow us to play a bigger role in influencing promotion and shelf organization at retailers
* CEO on regulatory concerns for deal- "I would say our product categories are not overlapping"
* WhiteWave's organic focus has helped outperform rivals (Adds analysts' comments, updates share price, deal context)
PARIS, July 7 France's Danone, the world's largest yogurt maker, said on Thursday it would buy WhiteWave Foods Co in a deal that values the U.S. organic foods producer at $12.5 billion, including debt.
PARIS, July 7 France's Danone SA, the world's largest yogurt maker, said on Thursday it would acquire U.S. organic foods producer WhiteWave Foods Co for $56.25 per share in a deal that would double its U.S. business.