Exxon Mobil Corp (XOM.N)
29 Jul 2016
HOUSTON Chevron Corp posted its worst quarterly loss since 2001 on Friday and Exxon Mobil Corp reported a 59 percent slide in profit, as the long crude price rout and tumbling refining income inflicted pain across the energy sector. | Video
HOUSTON, July 29 PBF Energy Inc on Friday said its newly acquired Torrance refinery near Los Angeles had been running above its historic throughput rates for the last month after it took ownership of the facility from ExxonMobil on July 1.
* Dow down 0.17 pct, S&P down 0.02 pct, Nasdaq up 0.17 pct (Updates to open)
* Q2 gross production dips 4 pct to average 329,000 boepd (Adds analysts' estimate, details on bitumen production)
July 29Imperial Oil Ltd, Canada's No.2 integrated oil producer and refiner, reported a quarterly loss due to the impact of wildfires in Fort McMurray, Alberta.
* Futures: Dow down 60 pts, S&P down 5.5 pts, Nasdaq up 1.25 pts (Adds details, comments, updates prices)
HOUSTON, July 29 Exxon Mobil Corp, the world's largest publicly traded oil producer, posted a lower-than-expected quarterly profit on Friday due to weak crude prices and refining income, reflecting the broad malaise in the energy sector.
* Qtrly upstream earnings were $294 million in Q2 of 2016, down $1.7 billion from Q2 of 2015
HOUSTON, July 29 Exxon Mobil Corp, the world's largest publicly traded oil producer, said on Friday its quarterly profit tumbled 59 percent due to the slump in crude prices.
* Exxon said in advanced talks with Eni over Mozambique gas stake- Bloomberg, citing sources Source text : http://bloom.bg/2asCU15 (Bengaluru Newsroom +91 80 6749-1130; within U.S. +1 646 223 8780)
|Royal Dutch Shell Plc (RDSa.AS)||€23.18||-0.40|
|Royal Dutch Shell Plc (RDSb.L)||2,002.00p||-49.50|
|BP plc (BP.L)||426.85p||+0.20|
|BP plc (BP_p.L)||145.25p||+0.25|
|BP plc (BP_pb.L)||156.75p||+0.75|
|Total SA (TOTF.PA)||€42.76||+0.28|
|Chevron Corporation (CVX.N)||$102.48||+0.69|
|Repsol SA (REP.MC)||€11.27||+0.04|
|Hess Corp. (HES.N)||$53.65||+1.48|