Yum! Brands Inc (YUM.N)
* Collins Restaurants South Pty entered into binding agreements to acquire 28 kfc restaurants from a subsidiary of Yum! Brands Inc
* Yum Brands - units KFC holding, Pizza Hut holding, Taco Bell Of America, commenced offering of $500 million of senior notes due 2027
* On June 7 Pizza Hut Holdings, KFC Holding, Taco Bell Of America entered into a refinancing amendment - SEC filing
* Yum Brands Inc declares quarterly dividend of $0.30 per share
* Yum! Brands announces election of Chris Connor to board Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
Yum Brands Inc posted a better-than-expected quarterly profit, helped by lower taxes, vigorous sales of Taco Bell's Naked Chicken Chalupas and lower costs at KFC restaurants.
May 3 Yum Brands Inc posted a better-than-expected quarterly profit, helped by lower taxes, vigorous sales of Taco Bell's Naked Chicken Chalupas and lower costs at KFC restaurants.
* Yum! Brands reports first-quarter GAAP operating profit growth of 39%; delivers first-quarter core operating profit growth of 9%; maintains full-year core operating profit growth guidance
May 3 Yum Brands Inc reported a better-than-expected quarterly profit, boosted by strong demand at its Taco Bell restaurants.
ADDIS ABABA, April 25 U.S. fast-food giant Yum Brands Inc. has signed a deal with Ethiopia's Belayab Foods and Franchise PLC to open 10 Pizza Hut restaurants in the Horn of Africa country as part of an expansion on the continent.
|McDonald's Corporation (MCD.N)||$154.15||+0.43|
|Burger King Holdings, Inc. (BKC.N)||--||--|
|Domino's Pizza, Inc. (DPZ.N)||$212.98||-0.16|
|Texas Roadhouse Inc (TXRH.OQ)||$51.19||+0.21|
|Papa John's Int'l, Inc. (PZZA.OQ)||$73.95||+0.39|
|Jack in the Box Inc. (JACK.OQ)||$98.66||-0.51|
|Wendys Co (WEN.OQ)||$15.61||+0.31|