Yum! Brands Inc (YUM.N)
28 Apr 2017
ADDIS ABABA, April 25 U.S. fast-food giant Yum Brands Inc. has signed a deal with Ethiopia's Belayab Foods and Franchise PLC to open 10 Pizza Hut restaurants in the Horn of Africa country as part of an expansion on the continent.
LOS ANGELES Yum Brands Inc investors said they have withdrawn a shareholder proposal requesting that the company phase out harmful antibiotic use in its meat supply, after Yum's KFC restaurant chain made public a plan to ban the use of human antibiotics in the chicken it buys.
LOS ANGELES, April 7 Yum Brands Inc investors said they have withdrawn a shareholder proposal requesting that the company phase out harmful antibiotic use in its meat supply, after Yum's KFC restaurant chain made public a plan to ban the use of human antibiotics in the chicken it buys.
LOS ANGELES, April 6 Yum Brands Inc's U.S. KFC chain plans to curb the use of antibiotics in its chicken supply, making it the last of the big three chicken restaurants to join the fight against the rise of dangerous antibiotic-resistant bacteria known as superbugs.
* Yum! Brands, Inc. declares quarterly dividend of $0.30 per share
BRIEF-Yum! Brands says Pizza Hut Holdings, KFC Holding, Taco Bell Of America enters refinancing amendment to credit agreement
* On March 21, Pizza Hut Holdings, LLC, KFC Holding Co, Taco Bell of America, LLC entered refinancing amendment to credit agreement
* Unit has entered into a binding agreement to acquire 16 KFC restaurants located in Netherlands from subsidiaries of Yum! Brands
* Yum! Brands Inc completes repricing of approximately $2.0 billion term Loan B facility Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Kevin Hochman promoted to president and chief concept officer of KFC U.S.
* YUM! approves acquisition of Pacific Island Restaurants Inc
|McDonald's Corporation (MCD.N)||$139.93||-0.94|
|Burger King Holdings, Inc. (BKC.N)||--||--|
|Domino's Pizza, Inc. (DPZ.N)||$181.39||-4.16|
|Texas Roadhouse Inc (TXRH.OQ)||$46.88||-0.49|
|Papa John's Int'l, Inc. (PZZA.OQ)||$79.06||-1.03|
|Jack in the Box Inc. (JACK.OQ)||$101.97||-0.88|
|Wendys Co (WEN.OQ)||$14.74||-0.05|