China Southern Airlines Co Ltd (ZNH.N)
27 Oct 2016
* HK->Shanghai Connect daily quota used -4 pct, Shanghai->HK daily quota used 8.6 pct
* Boeing, China Southern Airlines finalize order for 12 787-9 Dreamliners
SINGAPORE, Oct 12 China Southern Airlines , the country's largest carrier by fleet size, has signed an agreement with Boeing to buy a dozen B787-9 jets worth $3.3 billion in the latest sign of booming Chinese demand for air travel.
* very substantial acquisition in relation to acquisition of aircraft
BEIJING China will prosecute former senior officials of energy giant Sinopec Group and China Southern Airlines as well as a one-time top security official in Tibet for suspected graft, the prosecutor's office said on Monday.
* Officials of Sinopec Group, China Southern Airlines targeted
HONG KONG, July 27 China Southern Airlines said on Wednesday its subsidiary, Xiamen Airlines, had signed an agreement to buy six airplanes from Boeing Co worth $1.4 billion at list prices.
* Says unit signs contract to buy six aircrafts from Boeing for about $1.4 billion
* "Immediately accretive southern air acquisition completed" Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
|Cathay Pacific Airways Limited (0293.HK)||HK$10.20||-0.20|
|Air China Ltd. (601111.SS)||¥7.40||-0.04|
|China Eastern Airlines Corporation Ltd. (600115.SS)||¥6.36||-0.09|
|Thai Airways International PCL (THAI.BK)||27.00฿||+0.50|
|Singapore Airlines Ltd. (SIAL.SI)||$10.18||--|
|Malaysian Airline System Berhad (MASM.KL)||--||--|
|Malaysian Airline System Berhad (MASM_r.KL)||--||--|