Zoetis Inc (ZTS.N)
* Zoetis inc- increases diluted eps to $1.66 - $1.75 on a reported basis, or $1.91 - $1.96 on an adjusted basis for full year 2016
BOSTON, Aug 26 Billionaire investor William Ackman said on Friday that Jordan Rubin, who had worked closely on Pershing Square Capital Management's controversial investment in battered drug maker Valeant Pharmaceuticals, is leaving the hedge fund.
NEW YORK, Aug 24 Americans' attachment to their pets has fostered a $60 billion industry that is producing best-in-breed stock performance.
Aug 22 Valeant Pharmaceuticals International Inc named Zoetis Inc executive Paul Herendeen as its chief financial officer, replacing Robert Rosiello, the latest in a series of management changes at the Canadian drugmaker.
Aug 22 Valeant Pharmaceuticals International Inc said on Monday former Zoetis Inc executive Paul Herendeen will take over as chief financial officer from Robert Rosiello, effective immediately.
* Zoetis announces appointment of Glenn David as executive vice president and chief financial officer
* Pershing Square Capital Management cuts share stake in Zoetis by 49 percent to 21.1 million shares - SEC filing Source text for quarter ended June 30, 2016: http://bit.ly/2btCh7t Source text for quarter ended March 31, 2016: http://bit.ly/2b9rcZp
* Zoetis acquires scandinavian micro biodevices to extend its pipeline in diagnostics for veterinary use
* Incuba Invest, an associate, in which Schouw & Co holds a 49 pct stake, has entered into a share purchase agreement regarding its shares in Scandinavian Micro Biodevices APS
* Q2 earnings per share view $0.44 -- Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S