Zynerba Pharmaceuticals Inc (ZYNE.OQ)
17 Aug 2017
* Zynerba Pharmaceuticals announces that results from phase 2 stop trial support continued development of ZYN002 in osteoarthritis
Zynerba Pharmaceuticals Inc's stock lost more than half its value on Monday after the U.S. drug developer said its synthetic cannabis-based gel for epilepsy failed a mid-stage study.
* ZYNE stock sinks about 60 pct, GW shares rise 4 pct (Adds analysts' comments, conf. call details, GW shares; updates ZYNE shares)
Aug 7 Zynerba Pharmaceuticals said on Monday its experimental synthetic cannabis-based gel failed to induce a statistically significant reduction in seizures in a mid-stage study involving epilepsy patients.
* Zynerba Pharmaceuticals announces top-line results from phase 2 star 1 trial of ZYN002 in adult epilepsy patients with focal seizures
* Zynerba Pharmaceuticals reports second quarter 2017 financial results and operational highlights
* Zynerba Pharmaceuticals initiates ZYN001 phase 1 clinical program
BRIEF-Zynerba Pharma achieves target enrollment in exploratory phase 2 trial of ZYN002 in fragile X syndrome
* Zynerba Pharmaceuticals achieves target enrollment in exploratory phase 2 trial of ZYN002 in fragile X syndrome Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Zynerba Pharmaceuticals reports first quarter 2017 financial results and operational highlights
* Zynerba - top-line results from fab-c exploratory phase 2 clinical trial in pediatric patients with fragile x syndrome expected in q3 of 2017