* Gold's premium to platinum jumps to record * Silver hovers near Friday's 1-1/2-year high (Updates prices) By Vijaykumar Vedala BENGALURU, June 29 Gold rebounded on Wednesday from its losses in the previous session on investor demands for safety as uncertainty due to Brexit vote continued to pressure financial markets. Bullion fell 0.9 percent on Tuesday as investors booked profits after a Brexit-driven rally that pushed prices up to their highest since March 2014.
BENGALURU, June 29 Gold rose early on Wednesday after dropping about a percent in the prior session, as concerns of uncertainty across financial markets in the aftermath of Britain's vote to exit the European Union continued to burnish the metal's safe-haven appeal. FUNDAMENTALS * Spot gold rose 0.3 percent to $1,315.51 an ounce by 0100 GMT, up for a third session in four. It fell on Tuesday as investors booked profits after a Brexit-driven rally that pushed prices u
* Gold falls 1 pct after biggest two-day rally since 2008 * Global stocks rebound for first time in three days * Sterling climbs off 31-year low vs the dollar * GRAPHIC-2016 asset returns: http://reut.rs/1WAiOSC (Updates prices; adds comment, second byline, NEW YORK dateline) By Marcy Nicholson and Jan Harvey NEW YORK/LONDON, June 28 Gold fell more than 1 percent on Tuesday as buyers cashed in gains from the biggest two-day rally in the metal since late 2008, ma
* SPDR Gold Trust holdings up 1.4 percent on Monday * Gold rally has lost its momentum- StanChart (Recasts first paragraph, updates prices) By Vijaykumar Vedala BENGALURU, June 28 Gold fell on Tuesday as investors booked profits, two days after the yellow metal rallied to its highest since March 2014 thanks to safe-haven demand in the wake of Britain's decision to exit the European Union. Gold soared as much as 8 percent to $1,358.20 on Friday, the highest since Mar
BENGALURU, June 28 Gold held near its highest in over two years early on Tuesday, buoyed by safe-haven demand after global stock markets plummeted in the wake of Britain's decision to exit the European Union. FUNDAMENTALS * Spot gold was nearly flat at $1,324.60 an ounce by 0055 GMT. It rose 0.7 percent on Monday. * U.S. gold was up 0.2 percent at $1,327.90. * Bullion rallied 8 percent to $1,358.20 at one stage on Friday, the highest price since March 2014, and e
* Gold rallied 8 pct to highest since 2009 on Friday * SPDR Gold Trust jumped 2 pct on Friday to 3-year high (Updates prices; adds comment, byline, NEW YORK dateline) By Marcy Nicholson and Clara Denina NEW YORK/LONDON, June 27 Gold rose on Monday, staying close to the more than two-year high hit on Friday, as uncertainty over Britain's vote to leave the European Union pushed investors to sell equities and seek safer assets. Bullion finished Friday up 4.8 percent,
* Gold rose the most since 2009 on Friday after Brexit * May push towards $1,400 in next 1-2 weeks - ANZ * Silver up after marking 1-1/2 year high on Friday (Adds comment, updates prices) By Vijaykumar Vedala BENGALURU, June 27 Gold climbed on Monday, trading near a more than two-year peak reached in the previous session, as investors sought refuge in the safe-haven amid economic and political uncertainty after Britain voted to exit the European Union. Bullion s
MELBOURNE, June 27 Spot gold climbed more than 1 percent on Monday as aftershocks from Britain's vote to leave the European Union pushed investors towards the safe-haven asset. Britain plunged deeper into political crisis on Sunday after its vote last Thursday, leaving EU and world officials confused about what to do next. British Finance Minister George Osborne, who had warned during the campaign that a "Brexit" would cause financial market volatility, scheduled a statemen
* GRAPHIC-2016 asset returns: http://reut.rs/1WAiOSC (Updates prices; adds detail, second byline, NEW YORK dateline)
LONDON, June 24 Gold soared as much as 8 percent to its highest in more than two years on Friday after Britain delivered a shock vote to leave the European Union, leaving investors to seek protection in the precious metal.