* OPEC cut likely to have smaller impact than 2008 intervention
SYDNEY, Oct 26 India's Adani Enterprises is preparing to start construction of a $7 billion coal mine in Australia in 2017 despite years of legal delays and rollercoaster coal prices, the conglomerate said on Wednesday.
COPENHAGEN, Oct 26 Danish utility DONG Energy is looking at whether to jettison its oil and gas business, which it said on Wednesday will not form part of its long-term strategy as it shifts to wind power.
* Antofagasta sees copper output at lower end of forecast range
LUANDA, Oct 26 Angola's Supreme Court has asked President José Eduardo dos Santos to respond to an inquiry on why he appointed his daughter as head of the state oil firm, according to court documents seen by Reuters.
* Crude weighed down by surge in US stocks, rising Nigeria exports
* Dollar up after Tuesday's near 9-mth high on rate hike bets
* Canada gave OK for the Pacific NorthWest LNG project in Sept (Adds details, background)
KUALA LUMPUR, Oct 26 Aboriginal and environmental groups will file lawsuits on Thursday against the government of Canada to overturn the permit for a controversial $27 billion liquefied natural gas (LNG) project in British Columbia.
CARACAS, Oct 26 Venezuela's opposition was to hold nationwide rallies on Wednesday against unpopular socialist President Nicolas Maduro, whom they accuse of morphing into a dictator by preventing a plebiscite to remove him.