WASHINGTON U.S. President-elect Donald Trump aims to replace Obamacare with a plan that would envisage "insurance for everybody," he said in an interview with the Washington Post published on Sunday night.
- Croatia bans outdoor poultry after bird flu detected
- China confirms one more human death from H7N9 bird flu
- Bulgaria reports virulent bird flu at over 50 farms, culling 430,000 poultry
- U.S. Supreme Court agrees to hear dispute over biologic drug sales
- Hundreds of cats quarantined in New York City bird flu outbreak
LONDON The chairman of a U.S. congressional committee investigating taxpayer funding of a World Health Organization cancer agency has asked U.S. health officials to release crucial documents.
Bakery cafe operator Panera Bread Co said on Friday it had removed artificial ingredients from its food menu and Panera at Home products in the United States.
(Reuters Health) – Seniors with memory problems and related attention and decision-making issues may struggle with driving tasks, according to a Canadian study.
(Reuters Health) – More aggressive malpractice climates don’t necessarily protect patients from surgical complications, a new study suggests
Even after Narendra Modi promised on the campaign trail in 2014 to “do away with the criminalization of politics”, money and muscle still dominate the electoral scene in India, Milan Vaishnav writes in his forthcoming book “When Crime Pays”.