The Arkansas Supreme Court struck down on Thursday one of two proposals in the November election to allow for the use of medical marijuana in the state, saying the proposal did not receive the required number of signatures to be on the ballot.
- AstraZeneca pauses two cancer drug trials' enrolment due to bleeding
- Can nasal tissue be used to repair a damaged knee joint?
- Sanofi will accept epilepsy drug blame if court rules that way
- Myanmar confirms first case of Zika virus infection: state TV
- Exclusive: India's tobacco industry, government face off ahead of WHO conference
MUMBAI The head of an Indian drugs industry lobby group on Thursday said media reports linking pollution in some lakes and rivers to factories making antibiotics were not accurate and that drug factories were in compliance with local environmental rules.
Sanofi has struck a collaboration deal with a leading Brazilian research institute to speed development of a Zika vaccine, consolidating the French drugmaker's position in the race to defeat the mosquito-borne virus.
(Reuters Health) – Patients and families state that they value comfort, having time with family and death not being prolonged, but these values often don’t align with the treatment they expect at the end of life, according to a new Canadian study.
LOS ANGELES Whole Foods Market Inc began testing sales of Purple Carrot's vegan meal kits on Wednesday, joining forces with one of many startups that threaten mainstream grocers by delivering boxed, cook-at-home meals.
Bollywood is pinning its hopes on two of this year's biggest films opening on Friday to rev up a lacklustre box office for the festive Diwali season.