WASHINGTON The administration of President Donald Trump may ramp up enforcement of federal laws against recreational marijuana use, a White House spokesman said on Thursday, setting up potential conflicts in states where the drug is legal.
- Deadly U.S. heroin overdoses quadrupled in five years: study
- Merck drug prevents serious infection after marrow transplant: study
- Scientists test deep brain stimulation as potential anorexia therapy
- China's premier urges poultry markets to shut as bird flu fears grow
- CVS removes artificial trans fats from its food brands
SHANGHAI China has updated list of medicines covered by basic medical insurance schemes, a long-awaited fillip for drugmakers in the world's second-largest drug market where many new drugs have been kept out of patients' reach because of high costs.
Boston Scientific Corp said on Thursday it was recalling its Lotus range of heart devices, citing reports of problems with the locking mechanism, sending its shares down as much as 7.4 percent.
(Reuters Health) - For people with a certain type of migraine headache, regular acupuncture treatments may help reduce the frequency of these debilitating attacks, a recent study from China suggests.
ZURICH The U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) has granted priority review to Novartis drug Zykadia as a first-line treatment for some lung cancer patients, the Swiss drugmaker said on Thursday.
Milan Talkies used to be a cinema hall. Now it’s locked behind iron gates, home to a family of stray dogs who growl when other dogs show up to urinate in its dark corners.