SAN FRANCISCO Alphabet's Waymo self-driving car unit sued Uber Technologies [UBER.UL] and its autonomous trucking subsidiary Otto in federal court on Thursday over allegations of theft of its confidential sensor technology.
Recent Technology News
PARIS French carmaker PSA Group is planning an engineering blitz to redevelop Opel's core models with its own technology if it succeeds in buying General Motors' European arm, company sources and advisers told Reuters.
Baidu Inc reported a second straight drop in quarterly revenue as regulatory scrutiny into healthcare and related advertisements continued to take a toll on the Chinese internet search giant.
Hewlett Packard Enterprise Co , the corporate hardware and enterprise software business of Hewlett-Packard Co, reported lower-than-expected quarterly revenue and cut its full-year profit forecast.
BERLIN/HAMBURG Audi boss Rupert Stadler is expected to win the backing of top officials at the carmaker and parent company Volkswagen this week, despite criticism of his handling of the group's emissions scandal, two sources close to the matter said.
CAPE CANAVERAL, Fla. A SpaceX cargo ship reached the International Space Station on Thursday, delivering science experiments, food and supplies to astronauts a day later than planned due to a GPS data glitch. | Video
- Bharti Airtel to buy Telenor's India unit as rival Jio spurs consolidation
- Canadian pulse crop sales to India dry up over pest-control plan
- ONGC to invest $1.1 billion to boost output
- SoftBank denies interest in Vodafone-Idea Cellular merged company
- Buffett expected to tout passive investing in Berkshire annual letter
- India's MobiKwik to invest $45 million to expand user base
- India to raise about $250 million from Bharat Electronics share sale
- Global stocks hit record highs on job, tax-cut hopes, oil gains
- Exclusive - Trump says Republican border tax could boost U.S. jobs
- AIG sees uncertainty in 'too-big-to-fail' label for insurers - filing