SEOUL - Samsung Electronics Co Ltd unveiled two mid-tier handsets with a premium design as it prepared to deliver a riposte to its low-priced Chinese rivals and reclaim its title as the top brand in the world's biggest smartphone market.
Recent Technology News
WASHINGTON - The crash of an unmanned Orbital Sciences Antares rocket is a "wake-up call" to the U.S. space community about the need to develop a new U.S. rocket engine, the head of Boeing Co's defense division said on Thursday.
BIRMINGHAM Ala. - Apple chief Tim Cook's announcement on Thursday that he is gay and wants to help further civil rights found strong support in some quarters, but his advocacy met less enthusiasm among some people in Alabama, where he was born and raised.
- M&M Q2 net profit down 4 pct, hit by poor monsoon
- Govt considers ban on e-cigarettes, sale of single smokes
- Sensex, Nifty rise to second consecutive record high
- Silver futures in India hit four-year low on global cues
- Nikkei rallies to seven-year high after BOJ eases, yen at 2008 low
- China's shadow banking sector growing rapidly, third largest in world - FSB
- Titan shares slump after earnings
- BOJ shocks markets with more easing as inflation slows
- Citigroup sets aside $600 million more to cover legal costs