- Google Inc said it would pay its new Chief Financial Officer, Ruth Porat, more than $70 million in the next two years through a combination of restricted stock units and a biennial grant.
Recent Technology News
- GameStop Corp's full-year profit forecast missed Wall Street expectations as the dollar strengthened and demand for new PlayStation 4 and Xbox One consoles failed to make up for falling sales of earlier versions.
MUMBAI - A group of investors led by Japanese mobile telecom firm SoftBank Corp is in talks to buy a 20 percent stake in handset maker Micromax Informatics for up to $1 billion, two people aware of the discussions said.
REUTERS - Twitter Inc launched a video streaming app called Periscope on Thursday, just days after reports that it had blocked a rival app called Meerkat. | Video
GENEVA - The United Nations top human rights body agreed on Thursday to appoint a special investigator to probe digital spying and violations of online privacy.
GENEVA - The United States is concerned about China's restrictions on the use of foreign information technology equipment by the banking sector, according to a filing published by the World Trade Organization on Thursday.
- IndiGo heads towards $400 mln IPO as air travel booms
- India turns to 'satellite god' for crop mapping
- Exclusive: Modi govt puts brakes on India's universal health plan
- Modi says India should try to cut oil imports by 10 percent in 2022
- Sensex heads towards third straight weekly fall
- Gold buying slows amid price rally; Akshaya Tritaya demand eyed in India
- India may exempt ONGC, Oil India from paying subsidy in March-quarter - source
- Oil prices fall more than $1 as supply threat eases
- Iron ore slump set to shrink China's mining capacity
- Catholic Syrian Bank to file for $80 mln IPO in April - sources