REUTERS - Shares in microprocessor maker Intel Corp could rise more than 30 percent to $48 over the next two years, Barron's reported in its Nov. 24 edition.
Recent Technology News
- South Korea's Samsung Electronics Co Ltd has filed a complaint with the U.S. International Trade Commission seeking to block computer-graphics chips made by Nvidia Corp from the U.S. market, Bloomberg reported.
REUTERS - Chrysler Group LLC said on Friday it was not satisfied with the speed of repairs of recalled Jeep SUVs that face a heightened fire risk and will enhance dealer communication and owner contact to accelerate the process.
- Sensex, Nifty hit record high after China, ECB stimulus
- Brent climbs above $80.50 after China rate cuts; OPEC meet eyed
- Rupee largely steady; seen ranged
- Metal stocks gain after China stimulus
- Oil price seen falling to $60 if OPEC does not cut output
- Lupin gains on hopes of hike in foreign investment limit
- Power Grid Corp falls on MSCI exclusion worry
- Insurance stocks gain on FDI increase proposal
- Defence suppliers gain after govt approves $2.6 bln mounted gun purchase
- China stocks rise after surprise rate cut, yuan drops
Samsung files ITC complaint to block Nvidia chips from U.S. - Bloomberg. Full Article