HONG KONG - Chinese e-commerce company Alibaba Group Holding Ltd is planning to launch its New York stock market debut in the week of Sept. 8, a person briefed on the matter told Reuters on Saturday.
Recent Technology News
CHICAGO - Bovine avatars with funny hats in an app are being corralled into helping to teach young people in the United States about agricultural markets and risk.
SAN FRANCISCO - Chipmaker Intel Corp has hired Amir Faintuch, a senior executive at Qualcomm Inc, to co-manage the development of the company's chips, an Intel spokesman said on Friday.
- Arun Jaitley sees economic growth speeding up
- India nears $2.5 billion deal for Boeing military helicopters
- CBI drops coal scam case against Kumar Mangalam Birla
- CBI charges Dayanidhi Maran, Malaysian tycoon in telecoms scandal
- Govt stake sales in state companies in 2-3 months - official
- Exclusive: Reliance plans $13 billion projects including new refinery
- Essar says in binding pact to sell Kenya telecoms business
- India's growth speeds up in after-glow of Modi's triumph
- Indian power station coal stocks lowest since 2012 blackouts
- Global stocks rise, bond yields steady as ECB seen on hold
China's Tencent shuts messaging accounts after censorship rules - state media. Full Article
Data scientists are increasingly becoming important to the world's tech companies. Video