SAN FRANCISCO - Google Inc Chief Executive Officer Larry Page has put Sundar Pichai, one of his key lieutenants, in charge of the Internet company's products.
Recent Technology News
SAN FRANCISCO - Lantern, a technology startup that offers online and mobile coaching programs to support mental health, has won early backing for its service.
SAN FRANCISCO - Google Inc is expanding its artificial intelligence initiative, hiring more than half a dozen leading academics and experts in the field and announcing a partnership with Oxford University to "accelerate" its efforts.
- Finance Minister Arun Jaitley favours interest rate cut - paper
- Reuters Poll - India's growth pace to pick up as reforms draw investment
- Global shares post best week since mid-2013 after earnings boost
- Gold sales jump about 20 pct for Diwali - trade body
- Three major nations absent as China launches W.Bank rival in Asia
- Wall Street finally turning on Amazon as Bezos magic fades
- Wal-Mart India appoints Murali Lanka operations chief
- Gold posts weekly loss on dollar rise, strong U.S. data
- Euro zone risks "relapse into recession" without structural reforms - Draghi
- Wall Street Weekahead - Look to energy names for global demand clues
Google bolsters artificial intelligence efforts, partners with Oxford. Full Article