SAN FRANCISCO Facebook Inc changed its popular "Trending" feature, which shows users the most-talked about topics of the day, to make it more automated and further eliminate the potential for human bias, the company wrote in a blog post on Friday.
Recent Technology News
SAN FRANCISCO Apple Inc issued a patch on Thursday to fix a dangerous security flaw in iPhones and iPads after researchers discovered that a prominent United Arab Emirates dissident's phone had been targeted with a previously unknown method of hacking.
WASHINGTON Alphabet Inc's Google self-driving car project took a step closer to market with the hire of a top executive from Airbnb, the online vacation home rental marketplace.
WASHINGTON Volkswagen AG has agreed to spend more than $1.2 billion to compensate its 650 U.S. dealers for their losses from the German automaker's diesel emissions scandal, two sources briefed on the matter said on Thursday.
SYDNEY Mustering cattle across rugged terrain and wide open spaces, Australia's newest drover is a far cry from a man with a big hat, a horse and fancy boots.
- As Fed nears rate hikes, policymakers plan for 'brave new world'
- Global central bankers, stuck at zero, unite in plea for help from governments
- Foreign seed firms rally behind Monsanto in Indian alliance
- Tata Motors Q1 net profit halves on forex loss post-Brexit vote
- ECB rates could stay low if other policy areas don't contribute: Coeure
- Dirty laundry: Welspun tangle highlights India's quality challenge
- Exclusive - Iraq plans to sell oil through Iran if talks with Kurds fail
- Yellen's case for rate hike boosts dollar; stocks surrender gains
- Analysis - For the Fed's Yellen 'conventional' unconventional policy is enough