SAN FRANCISCO - Dave Goldberg, Chief Executive Officer of SurveyMonkey and husband of Facebook Chief Operating Officer Sheryl Sandberg, died unexpectedly on Friday night, his brother wrote in a Facebook post on Saturday.
Recent Technology News
WASHINGTON - AT&T Inc , CenturyLink Inc and U.S. telecom and cable industry groups called for regulators to block parts of new rules for Internet service providers on Friday, citing "crushing" compliance costs and threats to investment.
MUMBAI - After losing top engineering talent for years to America's tech heartland of Silicon Valley, India is luring them back as an e-commerce boom sparks a thriving start-up culture, unprecedented pay, and perks including free healthcare for in-laws.
- Apple Inc's Watch has the lowest ratio of hardware costs to retail price across any Apple phone, according to a preliminary estimate by research firm IHS after a teardown study.
- Intel Corp signed a standstill agreement earlier this year with Altera Corp that expires on June 1, giving the world's largest chipmaker the option to launch a hostile bid after that, according to sources familiar with the matter.
LOS ANGELES - Tesla Motors Inc on Thursday unveiled Tesla Energy - storage systems or batteries for homes, companies and utilities that will expand its business beyond electric vehicles and tap into a fast-growing area of the energy industry. | Video
- Aditya Birla to move branded apparel businesses into one unit
- Buffett celebrates 50th year at Berkshire, faces tough questions
- Warren Buffett denies that Berkshire Hathaway 'too big to fail'
- HSBC's HQ rethink: taxes and China relationship hold key to decision
- Swiss probe thousands of unclaimed accounts opened before 1955
- Fortis to sell RadLink unit in Singapore for $83.5 mln
- ADB says will maintain standards when cooperating with AIIB
- In India's grain bowl, recent rains ease weak monsoon worries