BEIJING - The iPhone 6 will be sold in China from Oct 17, after rigorous regulator scrutiny led to Apple Inc reassuring the Chinese government that the smartphones did not have security "backdoors" through which U.S. agencies can access users' data.
Recent Technology News
LONDON - Law enforcers in Europe need greater powers to retain data for longer in order to catch cybercriminals selling discrete services that police cannot trace under existing regulations, according to a Europol report published on Monday.
MEXICO CITY - Finland's Nokia said on Monday the liabilities of its former unit Nokia Mexico S.A. de C.V. were now held by Microsoft Corp, responding to a Mexican court ruling that Nokia Mexico would have to pay damages for faulty equipment.
- Obama, Modi vow to boost strategic ties, create model for world
- RBI keeps rates on hold, warns on inflation
- RBI takes small steps to deepen markets
- Global stocks head for worst quarter since euro crisis, dollar reigns
- Reliance Comm aims to bring debt under 200 bln rupees in two years - official
- Rupee gains after RBI policy review
- State-run banks to tap markets "very soon" - govt official
- Gold poised for worst month in fifteen on dollar strength
- Modi promises U.S. CEOs a return to market reforms
- Expert views: RBI keeps rates on hold