BEIJING - Foreign companies are increasingly concerned they are being targeted by Chinese regulators, a U.S. business lobby said on Tuesday, as a Chinese antitrust agency defended probes into firms such as U.S. chipmaker Qualcomm Inc .
Recent Technology News
BARCELONA - Swiss engineers, famous for making the world's finest watches, are turning their hands to cardiology with a prototype battery-less pacemaker based on a self-winding wristwatch.
HONG KONG - Chinese e-commerce company Alibaba Group Holding Ltd is planning to launch its New York stock market debut in the week of Sept. 8, a person briefed on the matter told Reuters on Saturday.
- Sensex surges past 27,000 to third consecutive life high
- Mumbai hit by big power cuts after technical glitch at Tata Power unit
- Rupee sees biggest fall in three weeks on broad dollar gains
- Pakistan's promises to IMF in doubt as protests sap economy
- Gold hits 2-1/2 month low as equities, dollar strengthen
- Exclusive - Burger King has maneuvered to cut U.S. tax bill for years
- Basel III deposit challenge looms over Islamic banks
- Insider traders in U.S. face longer prison terms, Reuters analysis shows
- Cipla jumps 8.7 percent after key generic launch
- Gold imports, premiums to jump on festive demand - top refiner
Data scientists are increasingly becoming important to the world's tech companies. Video