MUNICH BMW will test autonomous vehicles in Munich next year as it seeks to keep up with ride-hailing firms like Uber, which have spent billions on pay-per-use personal transport.
Recent Technology News
WASHINGTON Apple Inc is wading in to the debate over regulation of self-driving cars, declaring it is excited about the potential for automated transportation and calling on U.S. regulators not to restrict testing of such vehicles.
MANILA The Philippine government wants Bangladesh to share the findings of its investigation into how unknown hackers pulled off one of the world's largest cyber bank heists, to help speed up recovery of the stolen funds.
The U.S. government and the private sector must cooperate to improve the security of digital networks, a U.S. presidential commission on cyber security recommended in a wide-ranging report issued on Friday.
OSLO The election committee of Opera Software has recommended that Audun Iversen should be elected to the company's board and become its chairman, the company said on Monday.
Satellite radio company Sirius XM Holdings Inc's Chairman Greg Maffei recently made a fresh approach to internet radio provider Pandora Media Inc and expressed interest about a potential takeover, according to a source familiar with the matter.
- Indian services activity plunges into contraction in November on cash crackdown
- Sensex, Nifty little changed as caution prevails ahead of RBI meeting
- Adani secures milestone in planned $16 billion Australian coal project
- India prioritising shift to become natural gas-based economy, Modi says
- Euro, shares skid as Italy votes 'no' on reform, PM Renzi to resign
- Gold prices ease, surrender gains on dollar strength
- Euro zone seeks compromise on Greek debt ahead of IMF deadline
- Market bears smell blood as China scrambles to plug capital outflows
- China services sector activity expands at quickest rate in 16 months in November - Caixin PMI
- Modi defends clampdown on cash economy