CAPE CANAVERAL, Fla - SpaceX is still homing in on why its Falcon 9 rocket exploded after liftoff last week, unable to resolve conflicting data radioed back to the ground before the explosion, CEO Elon Musk said on Tuesday.
Recent Technology News
IOWA CITY, Iowa - Democratic presidential contender Hillary Clinton said on Tuesday that hacking by countries such as China and Iran posed a broad threat to U.S. security and business, and the federal government had not done enough to protect U.S. information.
- Software security company Symantec Corp is in talks to sell its Veritas data storage business to private equity firm Carlyle Group LP , a person familiar with the matter said on Tuesday.
SAN FRANCISCO - Facebook Inc's Chief Operating Officer Sheryl Sandberg is taking a seat on the board of SurveyMonkey, the online polling company that was run by her late husband, Dave Goldberg.
SEOUL - A South Korean court on Tuesday denied an injunction request by a U.S. hedge fund trying to block builder Samsung C&T Corp from selling treasury shares to ally KCC Corp, clearing another hurdle for a proposed $8 billion merger of Samsung Group firms.
- Euro zone gives Greece until Sunday for debt deal |
- Another Indian firm under fire for shoddy clinical trials work
- India to roll out $20 billion food welfare plan by December
- Inflation priority makes RBI prepare to mop up liquidity
- Sensex edges lower tracking weak Asian markets
- Former Yara executives sentenced to prison in corruption case
- New U.N. development goals will drive nations "nuts" - Indian economist
- Global political and economic upheaval threatens U.S. growth, IMF warns
- Renault sales edge higher on European market rebound
- Greek banks could run out of cash in next two days-sources