SHANGHAI Chinese users of Microsoft products are criticising the software company's push to get them to mandatorily upgrade their Windows operating systems, the official Xinhua news agency reported on Friday.
Recent Technology News
PARIS The aerospace industry is struggling to make the most of the chances offered by Big Data to reduce production costs, optimise flight routes, and improve monitoring and maintenance of aircraft equipment, executives said.
LONDON The world's first life-saving gene therapy for children, developed by GlaxoSmithKline and Italian scientists, was approved for sale in Europe on Friday, in a step forward for the pioneering technology to fix faulty genes.
Facebook Inc said its customers' ads would now be visible on third-party apps and websites to everyone who has ever visited its website, and not just to users logged into its social networking service.
SAN FRANCISCO A U.S. jury handed Google a major victory on Thursday in a long-running copyright battle with Oracle Corp over Android software used to run most of the world's smartphones.
WASHINGTON/ SAN FRANCISCO After a rampage that left 14 people dead in San Bernardino, key U.S. lawmakers pledged to seek a law requiring technology companies to give law enforcement agencies a "back door" to encrypted communications and electronic devices, such as the iPhone used by one of the shooters.
- State Bank of India's outlook eases pain of profit fall
- Wall St Weekahead: Fed reaction to data barrage is focus for stocks
- Yellen says Fed rate hike likely appropriate in coming months |
- India will have 8-10 state-owned banks after consolidation - Jayant Sinha
- India Inc shows growth spreading by end of Modi's sophomore year
- Canara Bank reports $583 million loss in fourth quarter
- India keeps 2016/17 sugarcane price unchanged
- Wall Street puts finishing touch on best week since March |
- Oil slips for second day as $50 level sparks new output fears