WASHINGTON Twitter Inc has shut down more than 125,000 terrorism-related accounts since the middle of 2015, most of them linked to the Islamic State group, the company said in a blog post on Friday.
- Exclusive - Top cybercrime ring disrupted as authorities raid Moscow offices - sources
- Business services firms' shares bleed as LinkedIn, Tableau crash
- U.S., Britain eye letting spy agencies, police seek email, chat data from companies
- Tiger Global still likes Internet names, gets pointers from Jeter
Recent Technology News
TAIPEI Apple Inc supplier Taiwan Semiconductor Manufacturing Co Ltd (TSMC) said silicon wafers were damaged at a plant in southern Taiwan where a quake hit early on Saturday, affecting no more than 1 percent of first-quarter shipments.
OSAKA, Japan/TAIPEI Taiwan's Foxconn is aiming to finalise a deal to acquire Japan's Sharp Corp by the end of the month, after the two firms reached a consensus on most points, Foxconn Chief Executive Officer Terry Gou said.
FRANKFURT The free flow of data across the Atlantic, the lifeblood of modern business dealings, faces an uncertain future, despite a belated, high-level deal between European and U.S. officials this week.
Stumping for U.S. Democratic presidential candidate Bernie Sanders on Tinder is getting some women banned from the online dating app after sending campaign messages to prospective matches. | Video
LinkedIn Corp's shares closed down 43.6 percent on Friday, wiping out nearly $11 billion of market value, after the social network for professionals shocked Wall Street with a revenue forecast that fell far short of expectations.
- India's economic growth likely lost steam at end 2015 - Reuters Poll
- U.S., India in talks to settle solar power trade dispute
- Doubting India's 'fastest-growing' GDP stats, economists devise their own
- Wall Street Weekahead - For Coke and Pepsi, Super Bowl is market share play
- Exclusive - Iran wants payment in euros for new oil sales and old dues from India, others: source
- Adani Power to sign deal to build $2 bln plant in Jharkhand - sources
- China central bank to fine tune policy, keep yuan stable - Q4 monetary report
- India says no rush on GM food but will not stand in way of science
- India sets floor price for steel imports to stem flow from China
- China not going back to "old road" of capital controls - fx regulator