SEOUL/NEW YORK Samsung Electronics Co Ltd set out to wipe the slate clean in New York on Wednesday with its new Galaxy Note 8 "phablet," hoping features like dual rear cameras and its biggest-ever screen will extinguish memories of the device's fire-prone predecessor. | Video
Recent Technology News
SAN FRANCISCO Uber Technologies Inc [UBER.UL] on Wednesday reported a 16 percent increase in quarterly bookings and a smaller loss than the previous period as the ride-services company showed signs of inching towards profitability.
LONDON Britain will set out a plan to co-operate closely with Europe on data protection rules after it leaves the EU, hoping to reassure businesses and law enforcement agencies that there will be no disruption to exchanges of information.
HP Inc , which houses the hardware business of former Hewlett-Packard Co, reported a slightly higher-than-expected quarterly profit as it sold more personal computers.
SYDNEY Organised crime in the financial sector is costing Australia A$36 billion ($28.43 billion) a year, the criminal intelligence authority said on Thursday.
The engineer fired from Google for writing a memo critical of the company's diversity hiring policies has hired a lawyer who is a member of the Republican National Committee to represent him.
- Sensex largely flat; up seventh week in eight
- India eyes remote air traffic control towers for regional airports
- Pratt and Whitney to deliver aircraft engines by end-Sept: civil aviation ministry official
- European companies seek help dealing with activist investor threat
- Oil steady as storm heads into Gulf of Mexico
- China says will use all necessary means to defend interests against U.S. trade probe
- Analysis: "End-of-the-world" factories struggle to adapt to Macri's Argentina
- Weak pound pushes UK household spending growth to slowest since 2014