Apple Inc sold more iPhones than Wall Street expected in the third quarter and estimated its revenue in the current period would top many analysts' targets, soothing fears that demand for the company's most important product had hit a wall.
Recent Technology News
SPARKS, Nevada Tesla Motors Inc's "master plan" to broaden the electric vehicle maker's product line could cost "tens of billions" of dollars over time and would likely require a "modest capital raise", Chief Executive Elon Musk said on Tuesday.
WASHINGTON A driver killed on May 7 in a crash in a Tesla using the car's Autopilot software was speeding, the U.S. National Transportation Safety Board said on Tuesday in its preliminary findings.
Amazon.com launched its popular Prime loyalty program in India on Tuesday, three years after its entry into the world's second-most populous country.
BRUSSELS European Union privacy watchdogs will let a new EU-U.S. commercial data pact underpinning billions of dollars of transatlantic trade run for at least a year without any legal challenge, they said on Tuesday.
TORONTO BlackBerry Ltd unveiled a second Android-based handset on Tuesday, a device combining Alphabet Inc's popular software and broad app catalog with the Canadian company's security and productivity features at a lower price.
- Asian shares edge up on Wall Street lead, pre-Fed nerves limit gains
- Arun Jaitley meets state ministers to rescue stalled GST reform
- Maruti Suzuki Q1 profit up 23 pct, beats estimates
- Raghuram Rajan defends inflation record, urges independence
- India needs to be careful with inflation targeting - former RBI chief Subbarao
- Verizon posts subscriber gain shortfall, says Yahoo to fuel media push
- Goldman is sued in U.S. over merger linked to Malaysia's 1MDB