- Google Inc launched an email service called "Inbox" on Wednesday that will better organize emails and display information such as appointments, flight bookings and package deliveries in a more user-friendly way.
Recent Technology News
OTTAWA - Canadian lawmakers locked down inside parliament for up to 10 hours turned to Twitter to send messages to their friends and families letting them know they were safe albeit exhausted.
- For two decades, companies that buy software patents to sue technology giants have been the scourge of Silicon Valley. Reviled as patent trolls, they have attacked everything from Google's online ads to Apple's iPhone features, sometimes winning hundreds of millions of dollars.
- Modi takes first bite at coal to end India's power mess
- Fears for tough penalties grow as India cleans up business
- Indian markets closed on Oct 23-24 for local holidays
- China flash HSBC PMI edges up in Oct but no indication of turnaround yet
- Asia stocks hobbled by growth woes, China PMI fails to impress
- Gold steadies above $1,240 as Asian equities slide
- Private capital gets more bang in China as economic reforms step up
- China's capital outflows not a risk, in line with reforms - regulator
- Hyundai Motor Q3 profit falls on firmer currency, sluggish sales