CUPERTINO, Calif. Apple Inc unveiled a revamped MacBook Pro on Thursday, adding a fingerprint reader, replacing function keys with a small touch screen and raising prices by several hundred dollars.
Recent Technology News
NEW YORK/WASHINGTON This year's presidential election might be the perfect microcosm of Twitter's woes.
NEW YORK A Florida man pleaded guilty on Thursday to obstructing a regulatory examination of a credit union linked to an illegal bitcoin exchange owned by an Israeli accused of being behind hacking attacks on companies including JPMorgan Chase & Co .
NEW YORK Twitter Inc announced Thursday that it would discontinue the video-sharing mobile app Vine, as it moves to cut 9 percent of its workforce worldwide to keep costs down after beating Wall Street quarterly earnings expectations.
NEW YORK The former Rutgers University student whose high-profile cyber bullying conviction was overturned last month pleaded guilty on Thursday to attempted invasion of privacy, prosecutors said.
LONDON The support that the UK government has promised carmaker Nissan in return for building new models in Britain could prove expensive, but the Japanese carmaker's complex structure makes it hard to estimate.
- Tata group accuses ousted chairman Cyrus Mistry of malice |
- GMR says Maldives ordered to pay it $270 million for axed airport contract
- Qualcomm to buy NXP for $38 biliion in biggest chip deal |
- U.S. charges 61 over India-based impersonation scam
- Belgium breaks deadlock over EU-Canada free trade pact |
- U.S. Senate panel to hold hearing on AT&T-Time Warner deal on December 7
- Ford, GM pitch new strategies; Wall Street snubs them
- BMW says currently no decision on Mini manufacturing needed post Brexit