SEATTLE - Microsoft Corp's hardware chief gave employees a sneak peek at a 'selfie' phone featuring a 5 megapixel forward-facing camera at an internal meeting this week, a source at the company said on Tuesday.
Recent Technology News
MUMBAI - Flipkart, India's largest e-tailer, said on Tuesday it raised a fresh round of funding worth $1 billion as it tries to aggressively scale up after Amazon.com Inc's rapid expansion in the country has heated up competition.
REUTERS - Apple Inc said it updated its MacBook Pro line of laptops with a high-resolution Retina display, faster processors and higher memory for a starting price of $1,299.
- Bharti Airtel misses quarterly profit estimate on Africa woes
- Ranbaxy posts loss on provision for U.S. settlement
- ITC Q1 sales jump on demand for smaller smokes, consumer goods
- Rural votes, old traumas drive India's WTO brinkmanship
- Asian shares sluggish, dollar holds firm before Fed
- Finmeccanica settles with Italy prosecutors to end Indian chopper deal probe
- A mixed quarter for bets on U.S. stock volatility
- U.S. Ex-Im internal watchdog finds no proof of systemic corruption
- EXCLUSIVE - Goldman moves executive to new role building ETFs