BRUSSELS - European Union lawmakers overwhelmingly backed a motion on Thursday urging anti-trust regulators to break up Google, the latest setback for the world's most popular Internet search engine.
Recent Technology News
FRANKFURT - Investment in the fast-growing market for Internet-connected devices gathered pace this year and is set to attract more top U.S. technology and telecoms buyers of firms active in the market, a report from a merger advisory firm said on Thursday.
OAKLAND, Calif. - Uber Chief Executive Travis Kalanick must disclose some of his emails to plaintiff lawyers in a lawsuit accusing the car service of misleading customers about how it shares gratuities with drivers, a U.S. judge said on Wednesday.
- India sees $15.6 billion hit on state lenders from coal verdict
- Sensex hits new high, Nifty marks record above 8,600
- Government plans to cut stake in state lenders to raise $14.4 billion
- India gets new Islamic equity fund but debt market still off-limits
- Japan may expand air bag recalls; worried about impact on industry
- Gold extends losses to third day as oil slumps
- As the shale dream fades, India's guar growers chase new markets
- Nikkei rises; November gain biggest in a year
- Brent near four-year low after OPEC decides against output cut
- Saudis block OPEC output cut, sending oil price plunging