MUMBAI - They call themselves Hollywood's best-kept secret: India's animators, long-time partners for the likes of Walt Disney Co , are reaping the rewards of surging demand for visual effects and gaining the confidence to venture out on their own.
Recent Technology News
- PepsiCo Inc said on Monday it is working with a licensing partner to market a line of mobile phones and accessories in China in the next few months.
REUTERS - Symphony Communication Services, a messaging startup backed by Wall Street banks, said it had raised more than $100 million in a new round of funding from investors including Google, UBS Group AG and European venture capital firm Lakestar.
JERUSALEM - Surrounded by Israeli police, Israa Abed holds a knife in one hand and a cellphone in the other before shots ring out and she falls to the ground.
BOSTON - A rash of hacking attacks on U.S. companies over the past two years has prompted insurers to massively increase cyber premiums for some companies, leaving firms that are perceived to be a high risk scrambling for cover. | Video
CHICAGO - U.S. researchers have used a new gene editing technique to trim away potentially harmful virus genes that have impeded the use of pig organs for transplants in humans.
- Rising food prices push Sept CPI up to 4.4 pct
- Gold hits three-month high as traders bet on U.S. rate hike delay
- China economic picture remains cloudy as Sept export fall eases, imports slump
- Barclays set to name former JPMorgan banker Staley as new CEO
- Foreign investors bid aggressively in government debt auction
- India's industrial output grows 6.4 pct year-over-year in Aug - govt
- Infosys trims dollar revenue forecast, hits shares
- Rosier year-end seen for Indian pharma thanks to faster U.S. approvals
- Asian shares slip from two-month high after oil plunges