LONDON As one would-be father of bitcoin falls by the wayside, squabbling among the web-based currency's lead developers is exposing a fundamental flaw: it must evolve to meet growing demand, but may lack a governance structure to achieve this.
Recent Technology News
Facebook Inc lost the first round in a court fight against some of its users who sued the social networking company, alleging it "unlawfully" collected and stored users' biometric data derived from their faces in photographs.
BEIJING Apple Inc Chief Executive Tim Cook plans to visit Beijing later this month to meet high-level government officials, at a time when it is facing some setbacks in its most important overseas market, a source familiar with the matter said.
- Global business growth picked up some speed in April - PMI
- Smallest U.S. job gains in seven months temper rate hike expectations
- India, Iran agree to clear $6.4 billion in oil payments via European banks: Pradhan
- Oil up on Canada wildfire, dollar; big weekly loss for Brent |
- India to gradually move to gas-based economy, Dharmendra Pradhan says
- Wall Street gives up on June rate hike by Fed after payrolls disappoint - poll
- Wall Street Week Ahead - If trend stands, consumer stocks to boost market
- U.S. FCC confirms approval of Charter, Time Warner Cable merger
- U.S. shares rebound on wage data; long-dated U.S. yields rise