LOS ANGELES Oculus VR - Facebook Inc's Oculus VR unit announced an upgraded prototype of its virtual reality headset that has higher resolution and built-in audio, but the company said it is not ready to sell a device to consumers.
Recent Technology News
LOS ANGELES - An ambitious $1.3 billion program to provide an iPad or other device to every Los Angeles public school student has been slowed by technical challenges, with curriculum that was supposed to be built into the technology often incomplete, an independent report has found.
NEW YORK - If Larry Ellison sailed off on his yacht for good tomorrow, who would really run Oracle Corp?
- G20 says nearing growth goal, but more needed from Europe
- India caps prices of 36 more drugs to improve access - government official
- Exclusive: Hyundai directors kept in dark on size of $10 bln land bid - sources
- China hands drugmaker GSK record $489 million fine for paying bribes
- Top rice exporter India importing over 100,000 T on temporary supply squeeze
- Nepal clears GMR plan for $1.4 billion hydroelectric plant
- U.S. Fed's Fisher expects first rate hike in the spring - FBN
- Global shares end flat, closing out strong week
- Wall St ends flat, tech pressures Nasdaq
Los Angeles iPad rollout for schools slowed by technical challenges - report. Full Article
When music stops for Oracle CEO dance, Catz may grab Ellison's chair - analysts. Full Article