ANKARA Turkey will not wait at Europe's door forever and is ready to walk away from EU accession talks if rising Islamophobia and hostility from some member states persist, President Tayyip Erdogan told Reuters in a wide-ranging interview on Tuesday.
- U.S. moves THAAD to South Korean site as North Korea boasts fire power
- Turkish jets strike Kurdish fighters in Syria, Iraq's Sinjar
- U.S. judge blocks Trump order to restrict funding for 'sanctuary cities' |
- North Korea stages big artillery drill as U.S. submarine docks in South
- Macron, Le Pen trade accusations in French election race