SOCHI/MOSCOW President Vladimir Putin launched one of his most stinging critiques of U.S. foreign policy on Thursday, listing what he called some of the biggest betrayals in U.S.-Russia relations.
- Japan's Emperor Akihito likely to abdicate at end-March 2019: Asahi
- U.S. Senate passes budget blueprint, key to Trump tax effort |
- Rohingya refugee children in Bangladesh in dire state: UNICEF
- Trump administration weighs tighter vetting for women, children refugees - sources
- Merkel sends positive signal to May on Brexit talks