LONDON The referendum in which Britons voted to leave the European Union is not legally binding, the Supreme Court was told on Wednesday during a hearing on who has the power to trigger Brexit.
- Russia says U.S. bill will restrict its diplomats, pledges retaliation
- Rebels seek ceasefire with Syrian army closer to retaking Aleppo
- Nearly 100 killed, hundreds hurt as quake strikes Indonesia's Aceh |
- Trump picks Iowa Gov Branstad as U.S. ambassador to China - transition official
- Trump to pick retired Gen. Kelly for Homeland Security - CBS