DHAKA One of the three militants killed by Bangladeshi security forces on Saturday in connection with July's Dhaka cafe attack came from a posh area of the city like some of the attackers and went to a prestigious foreign university, police said on Sunday.
- Germany's vice chancellor says Merkel underestimated migrant challenge
- More bodies located beneath rubble in Italy quake zone |
- Turkish army thrusts deeper into Syria, monitor says 35 villagers killed |
- Singapore confirms 41 cases of locally-transmitted Zika virus
- Veteran Uzbek leader in hospital as succession issue looms