NEW YORK Democratic candidate Hillary Clinton maintained her commanding lead in the race to win the Electoral College and claim the U.S. presidency, according to the latest Reuters/Ipsos States of the Nation project results released on Saturday.
- Iraqi army drives Islamic State from Christian region near Mosul |
- Burning sulphur near Mosul sends hundreds to hospital, U.S. troops don masks
- Egyptian court confirms 20-year prison sentence on Mursi
- Afghan Taliban envoys in Pakistan to discuss possible peace talks - official
- Trump vows to weaken U.S. media 'power structure' if elected