OSLO Norway's Opera Software now targets 100 million Indian users for its mobile phone internet browser, after hitting the 50 million mark last month, Chief Executive Lars Boilesen told Reuters on Friday.
OSLO Dolphin-sized robots are giving clues to a thaw of Antarctica's ice in a sign of how technology is revolutionising data collection in remote polar regions, scientists said on Monday.
KABUL Relatives of some of those killed in a big suicide attack in Kabul searched through a bloodied assortment of belongings left after the twin blasts as they prepared for funerals on Sunday in a mood of growing anger with political leaders.
- Turkish president Erdogan gains upper hand in power struggle
- Bangladesh arrests four female militants in hunt for cafe attackers
- Syrian government air strikes put 4 hospitals out of action - monitor
- ASEAN deadlocked on South China Sea after Cambodia blocks statement
- Kerry's Syria plan with Russia faces deep skepticism in U.S., abroad