WASHINGTON Visa applicants from six Muslim-majority countries must have a close U.S. family relationship or formal ties to a U.S. entity to be admitted to the United States under guidance distributed by the U.S. State Department on Wednesday.
- Saudi official denies former crown prince confined to palace
- Merkel urges Europe to rise to climate change challenge
- Papal adviser Pell denies sexual abuse charges, will return to Australia
- Factbox: Cardinal George Pell, senior Vatican adviser, charged with sexual offences
- New computer virus spreads from Ukraine to disrupt world business |