LONDON, June 24 Six emails sent by and to an Arconic Inc sales manager raise questions about why the company supplied combustible cladding to a distributor for use at Grenfell Tower, despite publicly warning such panels were a fire risk for tall buildings.
June 23 The U.S. Marine Corps said on Friday it resumed flight operations for Lockheed Martin Corp's F-35B fighter jets after temporarily suspended operations a day ago because of software problems.
* Rio no immediate comment (Adds Rio statement, updates share price)
ATHENS, June 23 Greek industrial group Mytilineos raised 300 million euros ($336 million) through a five-year bond on Friday, with the issue oversubscribed more than twice, the company said.
June 23 A U.S. jury on Friday ordered Syngenta AG to pay $217.7 million to more than 7,000 Kansas farmers over its decision to commercialize a genetically modified strain of corn before China approved importing it.
The United States government has approved the sale of a naval variant of the Predator drone made by General Atomics Aeronautical Systems Inc to India, the U.S.-based company said on Friday.
- Exclusive: ASN report advises EDF's Flamanville reactor fit for purpose - sources
- Ahead of Modi visit, U.S. sees no threat to Pakistan from arms deal with India
- Russia's fighter jet makers 'not afraid' of U.S. competition in India
- China, India, Japan hamper Asia oil demand growth, efforts to balance market