* FY 2014 EBIT of 2.3 million Swiss francs ($2.37 million) and profit incl. revaluation of 0.9 million francs
* Says it and units plan to sell stakes in a property unit to Huayi Brothers Media Corp's entertainment investment unit for 400 million yuan ($64.52 million)
* Says 2014 net profit up 72.5 percent year on year at 3.85 billion yuan ($620.97 million)
* Avaloq, DBS, Leonteq and Numerix join forces to create innovative platform for structured products
* Names Patrick Hauser as new CFO from April 1 Source text (in German only): https://www.novavest.ch/fileadmin/user_upload/005-Presse/30.03.15_NREN_Jahresergebnis_2014_F.pdf Further company coverage:
MUMBAI - State Bank of India, the country's largest lender, said on Tuesday it had received approval for divestment of its stake in private life insurer SBI Life Insurance Co Ltd by up to 10 percent.