* Says H1 net loss is 0.89 million euros compared to loss of 0.49 million euros last year
* Says started development of brand new HLA typing tests based on method of real-time PCR
* Q3 like-for-like sales up 3 pct vs 3.7 pct consensus view
* Says lead human oncology product Paclical shows a positive risk/benefit profile versus standard treatment in pivotal phase III clinical study Web link: https://newsclient.omxgroup.com/cdsPublic/viewDisclosure.action?disclosureId=628826&messageId=780373 Further company coverage:
* The PLIANT study is fully recruited and the final futility analysis approved
BEIJING - China grew at its slowest pace since the global financial crisis in the September quarter and risks missing its official target for the first time in 15 years, adding to concerns the world's second-largest economy is becoming a drag on global growth.